(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

lmaoooooooooooooSkemar camping while snoozing on the bed on Villa was too much
I had to go out the roomi was not even playin
lool gasyou were moving the whole time on the bed
+ chucking stuns.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Next patch nerf hammer:2nd Chance:Kill credit goes to the person who put them down, assist to the one who finishes them off. Longer time to revive downed person.Only ONE revival per life. AK74u w/ Grip :(RC Car damage and damage radius re-evaluated.Taken from one of the developers. Nothing is 100% confirmed, but it looks like good news.

Guest haze-e

3:25 :D
Lol @ You being terrible at a game = The game being sh*t.Now im not a Halo player at all but the gulf between the top players and everyone else is a joke. Game requires real tek.

GG's fellas> Playing when your tired. Even got killed by my own care package lmaoBeasted for the first couple of games then fell off
c/s / yeah GGs / lol at all the SR71s only managed like 1 myself :D was a bit lean when i first joined went 0-9 then ended up at like 10-18 :L my form seems pretty hit or miss...but that means wen i beast it feels that much better to outscore you lot

GG's fellas> Playing when your tired. Even got killed by my own care package lmaoBeasted for the first couple of games then fell off
c/s / yeah GGs / lol at all the SR71s only managed like 1 myself :D was a bit lean when i first joined went 0-9 then ended up at like 10-18 :L my form seems pretty hit or miss...but that means wen i beast it feels that much better to outscore you lot
GGs brahmddan, your boy sparkey T is too sick.

right as im just starting out in the world of online gaming on the 360, can i askwhats the deal with prestige? i take it you loose all your perks, classes, weapons and cod points and start over but now your rank within the community is one of prestige? then how many xp do you need to level up once this is earned?

right as im just starting out in the world of online gaming on the 360, can i askwhats the deal with prestige? i take it you loose all your perks, classes, weapons and cod points and start over but now your rank within the community is one of prestige? then how many xp do you need to level up once this is earned?
People prestige on ps3 aswell lolYes by prestiging, you lose guns, perks, attachments, camos etc You get to keep all the layers/backgrounds/emblem pictures. You unlock an extra class slot after every other prestige (1,3,5 etc)Prestiging doesnt make you a better player, most do it for the extra classes plus it increases longevity to the multiplayer. Both reasons for which I do it. Some people dont like the ranking up process, so stay at 50 non prestige. But then you get no XP so its kind of boring imoNot entirely sure of your question here, but the XP you require to get to level 1-50 is the same every prestige, its not exponential.
add me just copped a 360Zaki89Only have black ops but FIFA 11 is on its way through the post
GGs, was nice to have a full team. Do you have a mic?

GGs brahmddan, your boy sparkey T is too sick.
lol. I warned Fatz the other day about him.He said to bring him in :D /I didn't get a chance to get you man back for when I joined halfway through on Havana at the beginning of a run of Blackbirds and UAVs. Was negative 0-6 when the game ended then joined your party.

Dan that was like the end of the blackbirds lol. I didnt even clock you were in the game until the final scoreboard, and I killed you like 3 times haha.That game on launch, he took 8 mins to get a kill, badman :rofl:Ill be on in a bit Fatz.