(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

That is deep lol11-285, whats the point on staying in the game.
even 7-65 is f*cked up lol.and i thought when i went 1-19 on nuketown was bad lol.spawn raping in this game is definately an issue.but the fact that someone can do it THIS much is a f*ckin problem that makes the game sh*t and trey arch need to fix this.

I think spawn trapping is fine, when you restrict the other team to one section of the map (let them hold A domination flag). But these guys arent being given a chance to move, pisstake.Yeah BMC I think they might have been trying to make a point of how f*cked it can be. Thats what Im thinking anyways.

spawning should be more random maybe.the fact that you can learn most major spawns and strategically place players there is dumb because the other team gets put at a massive disadvantage.that said, its not sooo bad on the other maps apart from nuketown because its so small, everyones guranteed to spawn around the same place.

spawning should be more random maybe.the fact that you can learn most major spawns and strategically place players there is dumb because the other team gets put at a massive disadvantage.that said, its not sooo bad on the other maps apart from nuketown because its so small, everyones guranteed to spawn around the same place.
Spawns depend on game type. Demo = 2/3 fixed spots. Cant spawn flip because then they would just plant the bomb and it would be game over.
Spawning is mostly random bro (cept on domination), what was that game the other day we played, think it was HQ...the spawns were ridiculous.
Domination is random spawns when you triple cap, which is why you will get shot in a back when do you capture all flags. HQ spawns can be gay, but you need to constantly move towards the HQ otherwise again you get shot in the back. HQ like TDM you control your own spawns depending where your team is. So if someone is half way across the maps looking for kills, then thats where you will spawn.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Medic
Skemar you on boosting bro?I want golden guns :D
Closest your getting to having GGs with GGs is picking it up from the floor after I die. Lack.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest Medic

Lol can you fellows not read?1. Double xp weekend. 2. A nuketown only playlist will be added for a limited time. Only map that will be played in said playlist is....nuketown w/ different gamemodes. Hope that clears it up. PMs if any more questions.

• Upvote 3

Guest haze-e

Lol. Oh seen.Shoulda said that the first time mate :D Lol nah im joking. Will interesting to play Domination and Demolition. Een search and Destroy + Nuketown + Double XP = :D