(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

Lol @ Playstation. I cannot wait to jump back on Xbox.Jeffah if you (or anyone else) speaks to my cousin online tell him I'm gonna need my Homeplugs back soon. I will soon rejoin the Xbox family. Gimme 2 weeks.

• Upvote 1

Prestiging and keeping all your perks and guns>>
Oh sh*t, it doesn't reset now?/Im onlets do this murko
It does reset, but you can do a trick which lets you keep them. Probably gonna get patched soon.

The AK74u is back?... Borrowing the game this week!
:rofl:We have heard this before from Mr.Medicbut he don't seem to want to give the game back to his friend :D/I see you Fatz playing MW2 :rofl:It looked so f*cked on my list everyone is playing BO and your on MW2/I must say i am fully enjoying this game a lot more than MW2/Yea the AK47U is back and its a beast

We’ve recently been alerted to the fact that people are modifying their profile data to create fake gamertags with illegal characters and offensive words. If you do this, you will get permanently banned from playing Black Ops online and reported to Microsoft. Consider this fair warning.Treyarch has a zero tolerance policy towards anyone detected as modifying their consoles or game data. Don’t do it.Thanks-JD
:lol:They aint f*ck*ng aboutShowing IW how to set standards
  • Upvote 1

More and more talk about Activision charging for MPIf they ever do it they will dead it - they shud know how loyal gamers and not f*ck a gd thing up - look at Sega

Wedbush Morgan Securities analyst Michael Pachter has been talking about publishers, specifically Activision, launching online subscription services to better monetize the vast amounts of online play taking place these days. While Pachter thought it would happen by the end of the year, he's now backtracked on that, suggesting it will happen at some point in 2011 instead. Consequently, Wedbush has removed the Activision Blizzard stock from its Best Ideas List."We are removing Activision from the BIL as we believe that the introduction of online subscription services for Call of Duty will take several more months to materialize (once again, the company gave no indication that a subscription plan is in the works)," Pachter noted."We expect Activision to announce plans to monetize multiplayer online some time in 2011, and expect greater visibility into the release schedule throughout the year. When we have greater visibility, we think we will be able to identify positive catalysts, and we fully expect to add Activision back to our Best Ideas List at that time."Whenever Activision or another publisher eventually does introduce extra subscription fees, they will have to tread carefully and offer a ton of value on top of the online gameplay, as many players are already paying $60 a year for Xbox Live.

swear they tried that sh*t with final fantasy 11? how did that go?if this happens, i'll b bangin out my cod4 when the next cod comes outchargin for the maps is enough.

Guest Esquilax
lol @ thatu wont see me paying for a monthly sub + xbox live ontop of purchasing a gamethis aint WoW or some other mmo
Get me... Like there isn't a vast amount of other sh*t to play onlineCan go f*ck themselves with a subscription fee, it's not THAT good

lol monthly subscription could never happenhowever, they've added in a money system in COD to get people comfy with having to "buy" their guns, attachments etconly a matter of time until they try "ok we won't do monthly subscriptions, BUT now you can buy certain perks, guns etc for real money"... i think i saw on the black ops case or manual it says "FREE multiplayer" as if they're giving it to us for free like it hasn't always been!the sad thing is people will go along and buy the stuff.. i think you can buy stuff in team fortress 2, i know battlefield is trying the same..