(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

played this today, it was ok but still as frustrating as the other Cods, sum prick camped the whole game with a druganov and i didn't know where he was coz i didn't know the map, i came top on a wager match- one bullet instant kill one.

Think I'm gonna stay non prestige. Feel all the kits I want to use can fit into the 5 custom slots. Dont really care for face paint, gold camo and the other prestige rewards.

I'm watching some of your videos MedicDomination on Nuketown looks a madness
:D allow me, I saved it for the quad spray, everything else was terrible. Watch demolition on cracked when you have time, that game was rapefest.

This game is decent still.Maps are wierd though. I like how camping is less effective but when im running about there always some random guy that pops out of nowhere behind me. Im just putting it down to me not knowing the maps yet.

Noobtube yeah? Nice one

MW2 Famas > ________
:D random much
so you can no longer vote for the previous mapso why not replace it with another option instead of "previous vote not allowed":D
You can vote it once, after that its locked. I think its alright, sometimes you wanna play the same map again.

The map are less camper friendly than MW2, its like IW wanted people to camp nuff tiny spots were people would just jam and wait for people to walk by

Also AK74u + extended mags + grip

nuclear-power.jpg

So beastly Just started drop shotting, boy am i late :D

• Upvote 1

Camping isnt reliant on maps though, serial campers in MW2 will still/still do it on BO. Only reason why a large number of people camped in MW2 was to build killsteaks, which obv is void in this iteration.Drop shotting has deied in this game anyways. Dolphin dive is gay, especially when your running to cap a flag and end up 10 metres infront of it :D