XBOX: FIFA 12

Agent31

What division is everyone in?

Got straight promotions to 5, but seems like I'll be in this division for a while..

same got to division 5, got bored

went to manual 4 straight relegations to 9

now in division 6

11 promotions to 7 relegations

86 - 44 - 80

straight promotions to div 6, but now i seem to be stuck, was on a nice run last attempt, prediction was a comfortable promotion...ended up being I NEEDED to win the last game otherwise i was gonna be demoted...Ive never clamped down on rooney so hard in my life managed to scrape a 1-0 win

Still constantly Arsenal, playin default seems to work ok for me, n i cant be arsed to keep changing shit every match to bring on my FIFA11 supremes

:lol: nem u chat shit

swear ur in denial whenever u do something fucked in a match, in your mind you can do no wrong.

how u gnna excuse a foul from behind in the box with...."he felt mertesackers hot breath on his neck back and went down" :blink: so gassed

ur "i need to take a break from this game" talks have some sickkkk synchronisation with the timing of u losing a few games in a row

Another straight Promotion, Division 4.

Has anyone encountered a bug where the clock and scores don't show during the match :/

I had to pause a few times to check how long was left, totally threw me off my game.

Ended up with 70% possession, ironically the guy I was playing was Barca :lol:

• Upvote 1

:lol: nem u chat shit

swear ur in denial whenever u do something fucked in a match, in your mind you can do no wrong.

how u gnna excuse a foul from behind in the box with...."he felt mertesackers hot breath on his neck back and went down" :blink: so gassed

ur "i need to take a break from this game" talks have some sickkkk synchronisation with the timing of u losing a few games in a row

I lost the first two games of the last season, n was still holding up the silverware at the end of it, so there is no fear here son!!

N ur players like to crumble for no reason, its actually quite disgusting!

Haze, ive been having a emotional time in the H2H, I would prefer you didnt discuss this. n anyway i swear uve played like ONE game in the H2H, lost it, n then clearly thought naaaaaaah this isnt for me still!! Uve got no heart son...grow some hairs on ur chest n rise through the divisions!

n murks.....chaaa

:clueless:

Played one game and lost Yup. I just haven't had time to play it. Too many games. I'm still waiting to finish our H2H aswell. Don't be shook. I know you appear offline when u see me playing FIFA.