Disrespect...

Em Dott

The guy has no agreement with you not to draw your girlI see nothing wrong with it
Plonkers always talk this frath until the shoe is on the other foot. Trying to act like you would be blessy if a guy tried the same thing to you, or even with you there.All I would expect is common courtesy not to try a ting with a girl you can see is taken for your own eyes. Acting like there aren't any other girls in London.
Plonker? Frath?Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa,WHOA.You must have me confused with someone else dargAdrenaline kicked in like ermmmm 12 hours latebiggrin.gif Now look what you doneLet me start off by pointing out where you went wrong (like you dont already know)Unit 1: The Basics - M.O.B
Didn't have no money for a train, so bus was the only option.
Come on bruh!DIDNT HAVE NO MONEY FOR TRAIN?!!?!:?Well aint that a damn shame peopleSounds like this brudda aint got a pot to piss in.Let this be a lesson to you allPaperchase>>>>>>>>>>>>>SkirtchaseUnit 2: Fight or Flight
He saw man from time with her, give her a kiss before I got on the bus.He was clocking from time from across the road.
:shock: WOW.You mean to tell me you clearly seen this guy clocking YOUR girl, infront of your face, AND SAID NOTHING!??!?NOT-A-DAMN-THING???!!?!!?AND YOUR WONDERING WHY HE MOVED TO YOUR GIRL SOON AS YOU GOT ON THE BUS?!??!!:D YOUR LUCKY HE WAITED THAT LONG BRUH.COS IF I WAS HIM.....................................BOYSee the reason I would never be in your situation is if I feel like a man is trying to disrespect me I do something about it FULL STOPWether he is or isnt trying to take the piss is not the issueYou want the respect and courtesy given to an alpha male?Act like oneAnd by that I mean DO NOT count the cracks in the pavement when you blaitantly see a man eyeing up your girlfriend at the bus stopBITCH

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SHO FACE GOON

this reminds me of one brazilian chick at the gym who always reaches with her manobviously no one tries a ting when she's witth him, but the other day she came on her onesand everyman was tryna move to it because her man was absentthe funny thing is, when her man returns i garuntee you the man that were chirpsin it wont even be lookin at her

lmfao

this reminds me of one brazilian chick at the gym who always reaches with her manobviously no one tries a ting when she's witth him, but the other day she came on her onesand everyman was tryna move to it because her man was absentthe funny thing is, when her man returns i guarantee you the man that were chirpsin it wont even be lookin at her
Lol.

Fly Boy calm your hype you donut.I'm not getting into beef over something as unnecessary as that. Man was watching, and what? Am I going to raise up on every guy that did that? I would be fighting bare man on road. Just because I'm a humble and smarter than your typical street thug don't mean that I am not going to be pissed for that kind of disrespect.Don't try like it was in front of my face. The guy was on the other side of the road. You want me to cross 3/4 lanes of traffic to see what my man is on? Don't be stupid. You sound like any wannabe superthug.And I have reasons why I didn't have money at that moment in time. It's not a complete and utter broke ting.