Sign in to follow this  
BlackaDaBerry

How wud u react?

So just now i'm sitting at my desk - I don't have my own office anymoreI have a hoody on - one of the directors comes in and goes YO YO YO - flexin hand signs - you got the sales figures for march - so i said yes i will mail them to you and then he goes yo peace yo - one.and bopped out the door...bussin a swaggeri feel to make a complaint for racism.....or jus straight knock him outpure f*ckrie....

Have an affair with his wife, taking pics and videos.Then expose her pics and vids across the company intranet, ensuring there is a black guy in em, but not enough detail for people to realise it's you.

it's purely cos i'm black and have a hoody on...its a D&G knitted hoody not some kinda nasty nike ting....and i'm jus sittin at my desk...friday's dress down day.....I'm pissed i'm not gonna complain tho....i'm gonna f*ck him over tho....i'm supposed to put thru his expenses next week.....i'm gonna forget...

Guest Seriouss

Just say "Tally ho old chap, I shall have the figues to you immediately. Jolly good show"And then give him a biggrin.gif Cheer up FFS, It's Friday! :D

bruv u're overreacting, chill down. cant you take joke from your work colleagues? i doubt he was trying to make you look like a fool. BUT if you seriously feel disrespected then have a word with him.

i'm gonna f*ck him over tho....i'm supposed to put thru his expenses next week.....i'm gonna forget...
What kinda work do you do?Do his expenses? Are you his PA?When I was working, even the top managers making ããã did their own expenses.

I probably would have over-reacted like you but I would have said something straight away like "What's the yo yo about?" Then watch him squirm to explain himself and tell him he's stupid and I don't appreciate his joke.It's a sly race one but it's more stereotyping that racism.

sum1 tryed boi me a wrk oncegrabbed him by the throat threw him on da wall an whisperd "dnt ever fuk wid me ill kill and hole family"try it bruv

i'm a sales manager but cos i'm still moving over to the position some of my old responsibilities haven't moved yet....PS. He is not my boss - he is a colleague....jus happens to be a director...He is a w*nker - a bit like david brent...He will not get any money next month.....

Guest Seriouss

David Brent is sooooo funny!I would love a boss like that. Mine is just like Alan Sugar.