Football Manager 2011

Taurus

it says specifically if you have the russian version do not get the patch/they obviously know wagwan and are looking to leng down the piraters
are you sure or are they bluffing?

If you have purchased the game in Russia, please DO NOT install these patches. We are currently finalising a specific patch for Russian users and this will be made available soon.
roflroll2.gifThey aint f*ck*ng aboutgonna make some patch that f*cks up your game looool Just download again! there are retail eng rips out / buying later

downloading english ripwas thinking to bop to tesco and purchase then i thought about it and really thought about it and thought what if they dont have it

f*ck SPURSf*ckING sh*t CUNTSWe was flying high up there in top 3then they just crumble knocked out of league cup semi's by Sunderland Knocked ou of CL by Romaand lost a few games and got draws in premnow i am 6th!i can't do euro cup next season!!!!f*ck that sh*t i will leave if we dont get CL place

More realistic, for me there's no fun starting as chelsea.I wanna build my character empire starting off with a team like Grays then being headhunted by Chelsea.
It's the way to play. But I only start that after February patch.

Started a new game with the new patch.All I have to say is I'm Arsenal, went to play my first friendly and f*ck the French national team suspensions! and the lazy FM staff for never clocking their errors.Deaded my hype, cant even be bothered to go into the editor and restart a new game, and I bet any ingame editor wont fix the suspension.