Football Manager 2011

Taurus

why does no one want to buy any of my playerstrying to sell o'gay and gibson and no one wants them even for freealso lol at them both being unhappy because i mis treated the othercuntsbrought in hazard, wickham and couple other youngersjanuary is defo a selling period try get rid of unwanted squad filleralso berbatov doesnt score but when he doesnt play no one scores so i cant drop him ffs need to bring out the best in him owen and rooney have sick goals to game ratios/is it me or when i got to tv view all the stats menus load up i just want to see ratings f*ck*ng annoying

Started a new game with the new patch.All I have to say is I'm Arsenal, went to play my first friendly and f*ck the French national team suspensions! and the lazy FM staff for never clocking their errors.Deaded my hype, cant even be bothered to go into the editor and restart a new game, and I bet any ingame editor wont fix the suspension.
Elaborate.

Started a new game with the new patch.All I have to say is I'm Arsenal, went to play my first friendly and f*ck the French national team suspensions! and the lazy FM staff for never clocking their errors.Deaded my hype, cant even be bothered to go into the editor and restart a new game, and I bet any ingame editor wont fix the suspension.
Elaborate.
They forgot to assign the suspensions to a competition, so the French WC players cant play any of your pre-season games as they are suspended.

If you have purchased the game in Russia, please DO NOT install these patches. We are currently finalising a specific patch for Russian users and this will be made available soon.
roflroll2.gifThey aint f*ck*ng aboutgonna make some patch that f*cks up your game looool Just download again! there are retail eng rips out / buying later
which one did you download?can't tell which ones which