Football Manager 2011

Taurus

Guest Portuguese
You never upped your sick training rountines on the last game which made division 3 players in portugal get into the brazil team bro?hmmhope to see you in network games pinochio
If FM11 not until the summer.
smileyindifferent6400up.png
I refuse to play a game with many elementary mistakes and which is bound to crash at any moment.

You never upped your sick training rountines on the last game which made division 3 players in portugal get into the brazil team bro?hmmhope to see you in network games pinochio
If FM11 not until the summer.
smileyindifferent6400up.png
I refuse to play a game with many elementary mistakes and which is bound to crash at any moment.
You might as well wait for FM12 then fella.

Guest Portuguese

FM11 march update(when the likes Weggie update start working their magic)? Then I will be on it due to a lot of spare time on my hands.How does it work? Do we have to pick teams from the same championship?

lost my first league game in December to Braga.I had a sick win against Porto the week before as wellI'm 2nd behind Porto and cant see any other team beating themJara>>>>Cardozo/knocked out the CL in the group stagesim now in uefa cup...smh/bought Bernado from Cruzeiro and Kouyate from Anderlecht

In february now...Drew about 5 Games, Lost One (to f*ck*ng wolves)Top of league...., knock out stages of champs league, league cup final and fa cup 6th round derby against arsenal coming up...

Patch Link-----------------------------Football Manager 2011 v11.1.1*-----------------------------Crash=======- Fixed rare Mac only crash when processing- Fixed issue with attendance record news items- Fixed a random Match Engine crash- Crash where B team changing squad status fixedGeneral=======- Ignore jumping attribute guidelines for DB players with the attribute filled in.- Fixed a problem with squad registrations of clubs who have been newly promoted/relegated.- Fixed Custom View disappearing- Fixed registration button not working- Remembering set piece instructions- Returning missing reputation column- Remember settings of widgets between each matchTransfers=======- Player loses transfer budget but doesn't sign player- Bosman ruling working correctly outside of EnglandLeague Rules=============- Fixed issue regarding Spanish Suspension Issues- Fixed issue when league season not properly scheduledInternational-------------- French international bans now don't get applied to club friendlies.Editor======- Fixed issue with relegation playoffs from parent competitions.

Started with Porto, lost my first game of the season at end of november to a 93rd minute own goal at home to Benfica :/Hulk requested a transfer 3 days before end of the window, rejected it and making him play unhappy. The f*ck*ng prick. 18 goals in 21 games as well he aint going nowhere. Falcao had 10 goals in 10 games before he got injured for 2 months./@ Ant, whats Bernado like? My scout reccomended him to me but didnt trust him so pulled out last minute. />>>>>>Agents.Costing me a lot of signings cos they want too much money. Especially Ganso's agent, he can fully f*ck off.

transfer bug is a joke being offered essien and cech for like 10m each dont even need them

Always wondered this in FM, do i need to teach the 'play 1-2's' to just one person or both players to make a succesful 1-2 lets say Arshavin as his my AMC do i just teach him the play 1-2 PPM and once he plays it to Van Persie would Van Persie succesful 1-2 to him or do i need to also teach Van Persie to learn the play 1-2s PPM?