14 Year Old Boy Found Dead In Enfield

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest phonecharger

Wickedest ting is your callin this guy a monkey Toney but its not even due to be him that pitched your bredrin.

shouldnt really be posting stuff like that on the interwebs mate

/

getting killed just because you look like someone else is probably the worst thing in the world

fack

not giving a f*ck goes both ways though, kind of the whole problem. . .

:/

My comment was tr0llish, but I genuinely don't care if these gang bangers decide to shoot themselves all day.

As long as they don't get innocent people involved i'd be happy for these cocroaches to exterminate themselves

This.

My comment was tr0llish, but I genuinely don't care if these gang bangers decide to shoot themselves all day.

As long as they don't get innocent people involved i'd be happy for these cocroaches to exterminate themselves

This.

I agree but it still reflects poorly on decent black people, which is a shame.

Your reaching still

Im sayin is its not due to be him the jakes know this hes probably been charged more to do with who he is than what if anything hes actually done.

We'll see if he busses it anyway

arrow2.png

What you on about bro?

I called the dude who killed the 14 year old a monkey.

You know the dude facing the charge in my boys case?

I know a bit of background still.

This.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14582126

Bullets don't discriminate unfortunately.

This.

Reflects poorly on the black people who allow it to.

Personally I know no one can question my pedigree as an individual or that of my family, because we're extremely successful. /No brag :lol:

The only people you get moaning about being labelled are those without substance, obviously discrimination and prejudice can still be rife, but you can't let it affect you.

Considering the work I'll be performing when I graduate and firm I'll be working for, I can't really say that I'll be in a position where anyone can question my worth.

So if someone went up to me and said, 'you're gang banger', I'd laugh, jump into my Audi and keep it moving.

• Upvote 1

This.

Personally I know no one can question my pedigree as an individual or that of my family, because we're extremely successful. /No brag :lol:

The only people you get moaning about being labelled are those without substance, obviously discrimination and prejudice can still be rife, but you can't let it affect you.

Considering the work I'll be performing when I graduate and firm I'll be working for, I can't really say that I'll be in a position where anyone can question my worth.

So if someone went up to me and said, 'you're gang banger', I'd laugh, jump into my Audi and keep it moving.

There's always going to be people above you. If you get really high you'll meet the ones who aren't even racist; they're just so ignorant it seems like racism.

You're right, it only affects you if you want it to. But sometimes sticking your fingers in your ears and ignoring the world isn't the best solution.

This.

There's always going to be people above you. If you get really high you'll meet the ones who aren't even racist; they're just so ignorant it seems like racism.

You're right, it only affects you if you want it to. But sometimes sticking your fingers in your ears and ignoring the world isn't the best solution.

Yeah I understand, but you can only help people who want to help themselves IMO.

A lot of damage of the damage done to the image portrayed is self inflicted.

For example, was speaking to some kid from an inner city school I worked with on a CSR day, and this kid said 'I could make something of myself working within a good job, but them jobs are boring'.

That's the kind of mentality these lot are running around with. I was speechless.