Week 4 - Prem 11/12 / Champions League Week 1

User

Guest Portuguese

Attendance for Juve's match against Parma was 55,000...though the stadium capacity is 41000! :unsure:

I have to say so far Luis Enrique looks like an incompetent coach

Stunning second half performance from Palermo, Miccoli in particular, the interplay with Ilicic and Hernandez was sublime for the 2nd, beautiful free-kick and a rifle from nowhere from Pinilla. Palermo have some attack, but only a matter of time before Zamparini starts acting salty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJrSYFFMNFE

Great song as well :Y:

Guest Portuguese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TJh1QbEVXo

Hazard is going to help Cole's game alot because Cole must look at Hazard and think I was good as you from the ages of 15-19.

In other words a new lease of life for Cole

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Joe Cole is gonna bait up Eden Hazard.

Already telling the English media, that Hazard is gonna be the best player in the World.

Hazard will be if he goes Barca or Real

Well with recommendations like that from Cole he'll be ending up at Tottenham.

Seriously tho... Right now and next summer I doubt Hazard is at the top of either clubs list, and I dont think he staying at Lille another year.

Basically he ending up in England, and if Spain it would have to be Madrid, but even there got options :/

Lille in the same group as Inter, and Marotti spoke about how his sons are on to him, so maybe Inter and Wesley shipped to England.

Guest Portuguese

Villa is on his way out next summer ,he only still there because they couldn't find a buyer(next summer his price tag should be lower)

/

I think Hazard has to run Chelsea/City/Man Utd's defences ragged for people to stand up and realize how good he is

IMO he is the best player under 21 by a country mile and seriously as a footballer(technician not an athlete) not many are better.

Guest Portuguese

Hazard aint getting in the Barcelona team, he aint a Catalan.

I just think if its next summer than Sanchez must not have worked at Barcelona.

Only see Madrid cos of Zidane, but is he really a Mourinho player?

His name is Eden not Enzo so why wouldn't it be because of Zidane

Ozil isn't a Mourinho type of player but he is our number 10 and also Hazard will easily replace Benzema/Di Maria

I'm always telling one of my boys off for shit banter like that luckily he's a spurs fan

I hate football fans who talk like this, especially when they support the same team as me, calling the enemy shit is just poorly thought out.

Whenever I feel like belittling a Scum fan fpr getting a bit too confident about their team especially in regards to us I just bring up a number of empirical facts such as the fact that, despite many of them believing they are a big English club maybe due the the millions of money thrown about I don't know...

Clubs like Preston North End, Huddersfield Town and Sheffield wednesday have had more success than them in the English top flightthem themselves in their over 100 year history

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

as much as I pretty much agree with that, I really couldn't give a fuck about internet banter (let alone it being well thought out & diplomatic). same with Spurs/Adebayor/RVP. just brought up couple empirical facts:

-Hazard IS on a whole another planet to them (maybe even to us to be fair)

-I got negged as if one of them thought like they may actually be in for a shot when he changes club :lol:

-some of them were orgasmic with the Ade>>>>RVP bars coming thick & fast no earlier than 2 days ago

all cold hard fax mehn. all because of being simply amused by the guy quoted. relax & drop me out of the take the piss of other teams gang, safe.

• Downvote 2

please find where any spurs fan has said Ade >>>> RVP please.

ta.

you got negged because you completely missed the joke.