#OccupyWallStreet

O.Man

9 minutes ago, Vtec said:

He's also behind the funding of "black lives matter". And some of the so called left wing groups that are equally funded the same as right wing groups(media) 

Guys like him are the left and the right. Hold more influence than your ministers and presidents operating in the shadows. Keeping Joe public dancing to what tune they need you to be dancing too Eg brexit/trump/Obama hate liberals, hate Republic.  

So long as you remain divided by race, religion, creed, money, education etc all systems they control they win. His bosses refer to the masses as "goyim" (look that up) 

Mad

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Vtec said:

BAPH-Cover-600.jpg

Recommended read.

@GrafterThe power behind government media education politicians. It's US centric and classed a conspiracy theorist book.

(which was a term coined by the cia themselves after jfk got shot, to dismiss free thinkers looking into the government and not subscribing to the controlled propaganda media outlets and government set education curriculums) 

Author was shot dead about a decade later. 

17 minutes ago, Vtec said:

@GrafterThe power behind government media education politicians. It's US centric and classed a conspiracy theorist book.

(which was a term coined by the cia themselves after jfk got shot, to dismiss free thinkers looking into the government and not subscribing to the controlled propaganda media outlets and government set education curriculums) 

Author was shot dead about a decade later. 

The guy who wrote this book. Do you believe him when he says the Governments are working with Aliens to control everything?

19 minutes ago, Gambino said:

The guy who wrote this book. Do you believe him when he says the Governments are working with Aliens to control everything?

What he believed in, was his OPINION and an interesting one at that. I can't vouch for aliens personally. But I'm sure many people out there believe they exist... That's there business and not mine. 

After reading the main purpose relating to government/media controls etc you see how the likes of George Soros exist in the background playing people like puppets trapping you in political silos as if you're going a make a genuine change with your vote. 

• Upvote 1

Personally I'm 100% convinced in my mind intelligent beings exist out there in the Universe. I'm 50/50 about whether they have been visiting this planet. I'm not quite so convinced that they are colluding with world leaders in running this planet and fucking up peoples lives though, that one is a bigger stretch for my imagination.

If you get a chance to read it. His personal account with his navy colleague of an alien craft rising out of the sea flying off into the clouds gone and how his commanders made him declare he saw nothing. Is a mad account. 

Read it a let me know what you think @Gambino

There are pdf copies if you Google search it. 

I'll look into mate. It's a subject I have took a lot of interest in, I always watched them disclosure meetings. It is questionable to me why so many ex military, world leaders, police men, astronauts etc would come out and make claims to have seen all this stuff knowing they would be ridiculed unless it had some truth.