High paying Jobs with no Degree needed

MARVELL

Depends on the work to be fair, our shop in Surrey pay their guy's £150 day rate 6 days a week. It seems like too much money but if these guys are working hard, efficiently and getting jobs done at a higher class finish then its swings and roundabouts. The customer is happy, pay's on time and recommends you to the next person.

A good hard worker is worth their weight in gold through certain businesses. True they are hard to come across because a good business will snap them up and look after them.

Depends on the work to be fair, our shop in Surrey pay their guy's £150 day rate 6 days a week. It seems like too much money but if these guys are working hard, efficiently and getting jobs done at a higher class finish then its swings and roundabouts. The customer is happy, pay's on time and recommends you to the next person.

A good hard worker is worth their weight in gold through certain businesses. True they are hard to come across because a good business will snap them up and look after them.

what kind of work are you talking about?

Guest M12 Part 2

Being a good Labourer you can easily take 750-1g a week.

Edit:

My Dad is a Telecoms Engineer and does nicely, he went into it straight from school and worked his way up. £50k +

LMAO

labourers are monkeys who carry heavy things and tidy up mess.

A lot of people seem to think everyone who works on a site is a labourer. THe brickies, joiners, electricians even some of the jcb operators etc are the ones who have the potential to pick up big money, A labourer is just muscle.

my sister is a social worker and makes over £50K a year so stop complaining

she ain't even a manager

Skeen. Coz your sister is the only sw out there yeah..

I don't know any standard social workers getting paid 50K... if this was the case wouldn't there be more people willing to do the job? :rolleyes:

/

What department and borough does she work for?

There's decent money in skilled trade that's what I'm looking to go into.

KayGee your Pops must be high up cause I applied for a BT apprenticeship that was 24k after qualification. I know you can earn a mint off of overtime there but not 50k's worth.

Edit:- Just realized you said he worked his way up.