Football Manager 2012

Creed Diskenth

Started a new career with Arsenal (cant deal with reshaping a whole club ATM, I am so ashamed to say I got knocked out of the champ league qualifers by Rubin :/ drew 2-2 away lost 2-3 at home it’s a bloody joke. Felt like restarting the whole game, don’t even make sense Rubin are mid table in the Russian league I am sweeping every team in front of me in the Prem scoring 5 goals a game. Started Europa group stage drawing at home 0-0 to Dynamo. Saying that I did put my continental bonus as low and League Bonus High. Teams cold I should win the title will do screen shots end of the season.

c/s Romario man is sick I triesd to get him but he don’t get a work permit yet in my one

1st things 1st something to L0L @

tyronejosephsnewsinbox1.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SEASON 1

Told you i am getting Champions league football

Nothing exciting this seaon

barclayspremierleagueov.png

newcastletransfershisto.png

newcastleunitedsquadpla.png

Players

davidesantonoverviewatt.png

Best FB in the game!!!

Puts in the work

Real and Barca keep bidding lol

dembabaoverviewattribut.png

Skeng man

dodoverviewattributes.png

For the future

ericktorresoverviewattr.png

Future

romriooverviewprofile.png

Future

Lol @ Inter

interhistorylandmarks.png

/

since i loaded more leagues bare man getting sacked for fun

• Upvote 1

I put in a bid for dodo playing last night he rejected my contract and went Catina so I am gonna have to buy him next season when I finally get rid of Gibbs, Santos and all the other dead wood players out on Loan.

Erick Torres badman player signed him up fast also

Season 2

Never got out of group stages of CL(sad times)

Never qualified for anything this season

Fucking bullshit

newcastleunitedfixtureso.png

newcastleunitedfixturesg.png

newcastleunitedfixturesi.png

Got some sick players on a free :)

tyronejosephsnewsinbox1.png

tyronejosephsnewsinbox1yx.png

Players

albertopaloschioverview.png

Turning into a beast

carlosfierrooverviewatt.png

He will be the truth in a few years

dembabaoverviewattribut.png

His last season for us

dennisaogooverviewattri.png

Him and Santon are beast's

jamesrodrguezoverviewat.png

The truth!

papisscissoverviewattri.png

Doing alright

romriooverviewattribute.png

On loan in spain and doing good, getting regular football

slobodanrajkovicovervie.png

Solid

• Upvote 1

I'm in my 3rd season, 7 points clear now (In January, first week), got CSKA in the 1st round knock out stages), League Cup Semi against Blackburn (I'm current holder), City haven't won since since Mid Dec now. In 3rd. I'm still pissed about C. Ronaldo signing for them for only £28.9mil. Bagged one Newgen RB from Argentina ages ago when I first started the game who only came this window because of his age, he's SICK. Plus I trained Hummels to play RB and he's SICK too. So I'm trying to sign Munain from Bilbao. They're currently 18th in Spain.

I'm in my 3rd season, 7 points clear now (In January, first week), got CSKA in the 1st round knock out stages), League Cup Semi against Blackburn (I'm current holder), City haven't won since since Mid Dec now. In 3rd. I'm still pissed about C. Ronaldo signing for them for only £28.9mil. Bagged one Newgen RB from Argentina ages ago when I first started the game who only came this window because of his age, he's SICK. Plus I trained Hummels to play RB and he's SICK too. So I'm trying to sign Munain from Bilbao. They're currently 18th in Spain.

Regen already

Sick defence, Phil Jones plays much better in def than mid

Regen already

Sick defence, Phil Jones plays much better in def than mid

End of the first season I stumbled across the regen, just got bored and started roaming teams for ages lol. Phil Jones is SICK. Both Guardiola and Mourinho got sacked start of season 2 and have been floating around 4th-10th since. Wenger duppying with Valencia. Gonna see how Bilbao's season pans out and just p*ss off Munain. Martinez already went Madrid for £24mil. F**k paying that much for him.

Season 3

Our best season so far

At one stage we could have won the league, but a few minor slip ups cost

We could not catch up to Pep and Man u

Rooney beasted 40 goals shitttt

Made the big move to stop playing wingers after 2 seasons and sold Guti, orbetan, Ba,

We got taken over and these cunts are so tight

They actually gave me 0% of any transfer revenue, i had to ask them to up it and i got 25% :-/

I will be leaving end of this season my 4 year in charge(no pep) even if i do not have a job lined up

But i am thinking i want to go Germany or France

barclayspremierleaguest.png

barclayspremierleaguest.png

newcastleunitedfixtures.png

newcastleunitedfixtures.png

newcastleunitedtacticso.png

Players

albertopaloschioverview.png

Great rotation option

carlosfierrooverviewatt.png

Soon he will be ready

coutinhooverviewattribu.png

Cold yute

danteoverviewattributes.png

Sick

ericktorresoverviewattr.png

Sent him to Portsmouth they are in league 1 he badded it up

jamesrodrguezoverviewat.png

The truth

keisukehondaoverviewatt.png

Sooo sick

mariobalotellioverviewp.png

Got him on loan was sick wish i could have signed him perm

thibautcourtoisoverview.png

My new keep fuck Krul this guy is the truth!!!

jellevossenoverviewprof.png

My replacement for Ba and fuck me..... What a beast

jellevossencomparison2.png

jellevossencomparison.png

• Upvote 2

Champions League Semi against Man City, 12 points clear in the league. Played City 6 times since starting the game, beat them 6 times. Won the 1st leg 1-0, when I say C. Ronaldo MURDERED me at the Etihad :angry: In between those two games I had City away in the league, and got beat up 3-0. :mad: C.Ronaldo AGAIN ripping me to shreds.

And how did I only win the league on the last day of the season? Some crumble. Slapped Swansea 5-1 to win the league by 3 points. I NEED. NEED. A marquee signing. If I didn't have Hulk on the flanks I'd be struggling for 4th. Madrid just snatched Hazard from me, although I'll be DAMNED if I part with £43mil like they did. M'Vila, and a BEAST of a striker is now on my list. The CL will NOT slip away next season. City play Lyon in the final. LYON. KMT.

(Oh and to make it worse, Spurs won it last year. Just FML)