Football Manager 2012

Creed Diskenth

Second season, in Jan, 2nd 3 behind Man City. Ashley Young is one of the WORST signings I've ever made, Hulk, easily the best. Young's going in this window, f*ck him.

I transfer list Arshavin coz he won't sign a new deal, he bags 2 with 2 assists in his next game, Deportivo offer him a contract. :angry: He better stay. I've got him on £75k for the next 6 months, struggling to sign players even tho the funds are there, but because my wages are high.

Anyhow I don't get Di Maria after having my £4.7mil offer accepted...

so everyone gave up with Den Haag

i won the league with them and then they gave me no money...i thought maybe ill get something after CL draw.....got £6m from Uefa and the board gave me 400k with 1 day left of the window....they agreed to improve the training ground but after getting raped in the CL languishing 5th in the league i needed money to make 2/3 signings in jan but they gave me no dough....

[skemar]FUCK THE BOARD THEY HAVE NO VISION[/skemar]

/

So started a new game with Torino.....sold Rolando Bianchi and signed Benzia and Sanogo as replacements with a long term selling vision in mind..... 80% of my side is on loan or co-owned gnna be PEAK in may.......

but im on a sick roll should be promoted top of the league.....some players have a 40% top division wage increase gotta sell them ASAP

starting with malaga

gonna dominate Europe

They will sack you!!!

The board has no vision!!!!!

they sacked me

i had dreams, they didnt see it or give me time

plus i swear i had 2 banging CBs stats were good, but every match they got moved too

loooool

I sold most of the team that I could, some of them that weren't able to be sold because they'd newly arrived (RVN etc) I loaned or sold in Juanuary

only players I had playing for me from the original team were Toulalan, Cazorla, Monreal & My boy Isco, buonanontte got a few games too

anyone I couldn't shift got put in the u19s and I will be selling them as I speak

starting with malaga

gonna dominate Europe

They will sack you!!!

The board has no vision!!!!!

they sacked me

i had dreams, they didnt see it or give me time

plus i swear i had 2 banging CBs stats were good, but every match they got moved too

loooool

I sold most of the team that I could, some of them that weren't able to be sold because they'd newly arrived (RVN etc) I loaned or sold in Juanuary

only players I had playing for me from the original team were Toulalan, Cazorla, Monreal & My boy Isco, buonanontte got a few games too

anyone I couldn't shift got put in the u19s and I will be selling them as I speak

really should of sold my whole defense, but the stats had me gassed

isco>>>>>> guy is solid form the start

Monreal is f*ck*ng sh*t!

the amount times i see man, getting moved too down the wing