Girls telling you they been chirpsed

bruv bruv i knew this girl from my first year in college..she had a man I had a girl. She always saw me as any black yute that was always on cracking joke/banter shit

I was going through a rocky time with my wifey and I was young so I played a solo run. Said to her how I always wanted to leave my girl for her and her man was selfish. SCUMBAG SOLO DRIBBLE IN THE WING

She just blocked mans attempt on some smooove shit. Ahh me and you cant be i see you as a good friend and brother..u give me advice

Let go of her waist and span out

lethal blow but thats watever

hollered during da summer that same bitch got d*cked down this is 3 years later tho. but fuck wat a bitch says in da heat of the moment

lol @ watching how any man gets to A to B

Not matter what your tactic is the end result is the same alie ?

so from there you can only gives props if the tactic has a high turnover. That doesn't mean you have to like or approve the method but you just have to give props where props are due. Same way how you can disagree with the way someone makes money but give them props for getting it in.

or you can just hate on them I suppose

etc

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Basically your trying to dress up desperate guys that have to befriend chicks cos they can't get the puss and grind down a bitch or catch her when she is vulnerable/bored/desperate to get her in the sheets as some how deserving props cos at the end of the days he's still getting some

Nah

• Upvote 3

nar trust me it does matter how u make it happen, da shit u talk about sum man do da same shit liek 'my dad died' etc etc

listen fuck dis silly thread so Ima write the real shit;

only chicks who have done this to me, either been very young, hood, or both.

No respectable lady gon tell u about it like its a exciting event, unless it was exciting for her ya zimi?

my advice is find another chick and re-evaluate your whole personality, are you alphing it or simply trying to`?

anyway fred dan

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Basically your trying to dress up desperate guys that have to befriend chicks cos they can't get the puss and grind down a bitch or catch her when she is vulnerable/bored/desperate to get her in the sheets as some how deserving props cos at the end of the days he's still getting some

Nah

With the exception of rape, victory is victory. When you're in who gives a shit. Stop playing a poor devil's advocate.

Bun a man that tread's on another mans name to get p*ssy

Its not that I don't even c/s this statement but realistically in the p*ssy game YOU KNOW there's no honour among thieves.

Its like If a girl says she has a man but she's still on it you know 9 times out of 10 the guy is still going through. Even if she doesn't seem on it that will not stop certain guys who will see it as a challenge.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...