LIFE OF A REEL G

Guest chap44uns

Guest Portuguese

Man was in college in 97?

Fack.

:rofl:

lool alie

man like me was playing with marbles and defending my ascot crep with fists and tears in primary

but guy was in college..phack

Man was in Year 5 then

f*ck

LOL

Cause there multi millionaires who can afford to pay for security, and they haven't done over street guys. The one time Puffy tried it was with The Lox, and he quickly gave up after they were telling him they were going to drop a fridge over his head,

lol at thinking Puffy lost against the Lox, what did they achieve?

New LOX Order is the upcoming third studio album by hip hop group The LOX, which may be released on Bad Boy Records.

Being f*ckery massively increases your chances of being prosperous, even more so when the people affected by it are those that think you're family.

The situation was resolved, they signed another deal with him which is why they're releasing an album on his label.

Yeah cos they realised that the only place they would actually eat at was Bad Boy, so it made the campaign to get off Bad Boy look silly.

Stop being silly

Do you know how much Jadas last album sold?

Yeah I do, but publishing ain't given away for free and Styles P still ain't releasing albums, cos of demon Diddy's cut.

Styles P released Master Of Ceremonies last year bruh.

And Diddy gave them back their publishing, check it up.

In fact i think he gave them back their publishing before Kiss last album, so Kiss would have still eaten nice from it, like i said Diddy got the message.

Guest chap44uns

Fack.

lool alie

man like me was playing with marbles and defending my ascot crep with fists and tears in primary

i was photocopying lunch cards and selling to di cats

weeal asslah from day

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Fack.

lool alie

weeal asslah from day

Lunch cards?

This guy

Diddy owns their publishing, so they free to work wherever they choose but Diddy still gotta get a cheque, its the same as 50 and Game. Hence why it makes more sense for them to be on Bad Boy.

Fam Jadakiss last album wasn't released on Bad Boy, it was released on Roc-AFella/Def Jam

And the publishing situation didn't have anything to do with allowing them to work anywhere else, they left Bad Boy in 1998, and went to Interscope, yes Puffy was still making money off them while they were at Interscope, but thats the whole reason why they went to war with him, to allow them to own their publishing which they now do(at lest some of it).

Guest chap44uns

Fack.

lool alie

weeal asslah from day

Lunch cards?

This guy

man was making 10+ pounds a day

only used to get 2 pounds a day for lunch

so man had to go and get it u feel me

weal chrapars know

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Diddy owns their publishing, so they free to work wherever they choose but Diddy still gotta get a cheque, its the same as 50 and Game. Hence why it makes more sense for them to be on Bad Boy.

Fam Jadakiss last album wasn't released on Bad Boy, it was released on Roc-AFella/Def Jam

And the publishing situation didn't have anything to do with allowing them to work anywhere else, they left Bad Boy in 1998, and went to Interscope, yes Puffy was still making money off them while they were at Interscope, but thats the whole reason why they went to war with him, to allow them to own their publishing which they now do(at lest some of it).

Smh, I aint debating with you. They was sold to Interscope, smh. Then when they wanted to get on Interscope cos of the 50 beef, they realised how much there ribs would be hurting having two labels in there pockets, so they vented back on Diddy again, but Bad Boy still on all there CDs.

Smh, I aint debating with you. They was sold to Interscope, smh. Then when they wanted to get on Interscope cos of the 50 beef, they realised how much there ribs would be hurting having two labels in there pockets, so they vented back on Diddy again, but Bad Boy still on all there CDs.

They were platinum at the time and one of Puffys big earners, they left on their own back they were not 'sold' to Def Jam.

Anyways regardless of what your saying, they've come out and said that they own their publishing now, so i don't know why your trying to argue.

Diddy sold them to Interscope, then raped their publishing for years doing & investing nothing and getting back way more.

50 was gonna buy out some of their publishing from Interscope.

I know what Diddy did, he kicked them back something (wwhich is the bit he didnt have to do) but kept their publishing within his company and is still getting a %. Like I said look at their release for yourselves and your still see Bad Boy on them and they ain't signed to Bad Boy!!!