Raving with your gurl

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ill draw ur gal infront of u an u wont say sh*t
I would kick you in your face actually.You will then start crying and everyone will start laughing at you.lolna but seriously 30 deep at a batchwoods main event
My boat is bait at batchwoods.When me and my boys have fights with people the bouncers attack the other people.Plus' date=' I'll laugh at you when she says to piss off.[/color']loooool i can just tell ur a prik u probly roll wid either da white bois or da indians
Not really' date=' I mostly roll with black west indians and greeks.[/color']

Bruv are you sure cuz Im talented in the swing.Plus I already got Erin to size you up, and unless your swinging with the leng I think Ive got you fam :-P  Mra representative.
in da wrds of my bredrinif ur still down 4 da old skool fite, best staalllkus ders a tall brudda wid a tool under

truss some people go raving for the "music" and others to "drink and have a good time"

Its actually a lot harder to draw down chicks in a rave then it is almost anywhere elsecoz in a rave chicks got her guard up coz 392701389217398217398 man will try it on her espesh if shes nicewhereas somewhere like tescos where shes got her guard down is a lot easier

hence the quotes of course its bullshit its just excuses to not be judgedwhen i go raving i also look fly buy up the bar and floss like a star rolleyes2.gif

i dnt even get y u wud wanna go ravin wid ur wifee girls go raves 2 get drawn same way bois go 2 draw nethin else is uncivalised
If you think that then you are actually stupid.But still, one of her gurls goes raving to get drawn, the others dont.Plus, its bait that if you & your gurl go raving that she isnt going to get drawn.Im blessed to know that when im not there she airs mans, I have people (boys and gurls) who go to the raves she does too, plus when im there but away, she gives ever man air.

i dnt even get y u wud wanna go ravin wid ur wifee girls go raves 2 get drawn same way bois go 2 draw nethin else is uncivalised
If you think that then you are actually stupid.But still' date=' one of her gurls goes raving to get drawn' date=' the others dont.Plus, its bait that if you & your gurl go raving that she isnt going to get drawn.Im blessed to know that when im not there she airs mans, I have people (boys and gurls) who go to the raves she does too, plus when im there but away, she gives ever man air.[/color'']all i can say is lolsaw my chain started relaxin now dats wats da fuk i call a chain reaction

lol men in late 20s on these antics are hopeless, i just feel for there children. daddy what did you do today? well son i came on the internet and even tho i look like a donkey, like you wil one day son i threatened to shag some one elses girl!! and i also told some one that what i think is better what then what they think! dad your a c*nt.
lol

WHO WANTS TO GO RAVING WIT THERE GYAL THO REALLY......I CANT SEE NO POINT IN DOING SO AT ALL!!!
So you dont wanna dance with your chick???Dont wanna spend time with her and jam on the sofa and chat???Dont wanna drink (Though I dont, but she does)???Dont wanna see her dress up very sexy???Still, us two reach the same raves so we might aswell.

WHO WANTS TO GO RAVING WIT THERE GYAL THO REALLY......I CANT SEE NO POINT IN DOING SO AT ALL!!!
So you dont wanna dance with your chick???Dont wanna spend time with her and jam on the sofa and chat???Dont wanna drink (Though I dont' date=' but she does)???Dont wanna see her dress up very sexy???Still' date=' us two reach the same raves so we might aswell.[/color'']Dance with your chick at home.Drink anywhere, anytime.She can dress up very sexy when I take her to dinner. Shes only gonna end up sweaty and f*cked up.

So you dont wanna dance with your chick???Dont wanna spend time with her and jam on the sofa and chat???Dont wanna drink (Though I dont' date=' but she does)???Dont wanna see her dress up very sexy???Still' date=' us two reach the same raves so we might aswell.[/color'']how old r u like 5 bruv