Peter, steffidge, and queer boy V What do you think?

The Somalian

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Are you f*ck*ng dumb u even read ur own sh*t?

That's all theories and all it's saying is she might if u trace back enough find some portuguese moor an in her from the 15th century...some other guy saying from the photo she looms like she has African features.....u f*ckin serious??

She's has as much black in her as most White people living in Britain today

It's even referred to as "a great 'what if' of history" in the article you posted ffs

if you did your own research you will find further articles that go deeper and affirm she definately was black

including portraits and poems written about her at the time

the guardian is clearly going to be on the side of eurocentric nonsense who attempt to ASK questions about history

when it comes to discussing black of other people's history that challenges the status quo,

but they will never go far enough.

and they are only addressing the issues because much of this information is already out there and being talked about

and some journalist got wind of it but isnt brave enough to really say the truth

i cant be bothered to spoon feed u information you wont read

so stick to spouting out of your pram like the c*nt you are.

or go do some research if it bothers you that much

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Pmsl ok seen so u still can't show me

Poems? Paintings? Come on let's put the homosexual sh*t a side are u really that dumb to think those are facts?

Do u think I would just call u out with out doing research?

The bitch was known for being ugly if people saw those features as African then that's their opinion but most guys thought she was just a dog....let's say the theory is rig and she does have moorman in her....it's from over 100 years before she was born so hardly makes her mixed race

If you can't see how these claims are ridiculous then ur dumber than I thought u were

Your gonna be one of them guys in that video when ur older...

Anyway u stick with the whole 'can't be bothered with you' talk it's a nice easy way for you to side step the fact you couldn't prove sh*t.

being ugly because of her African features?

she was descended from an African royal family

paintings have significance, and research was carried out into this lineage. the guardian will mention facts, and leave out other more important facts.

Queen Charlotte, wife of the English King George III (1738-1820), was directly descended from Margarita de Castro y Sousa, a black branch of the Portuguese Royal House. The riddle of Queen Charlotte's African ancestry was solved as a result of an earlier investigation into the black magi featured in 15th century Flemish paintings.

Two art historians had suggested that the black magi must have been portraits of actual contemporary people (since the artist, without seeing them, would not have been aware of the subtleties in colouring and facial bone structure of quadroons or octoroons which these figures invariably represented) Enough evidence was accumulated to propose that the models for the black magi were, in all probability, members of the Portuguese de Sousa family. (Several de Sousas had in fact traveled to the Netherlands when their cousin, the Princess Isabella went there to marry the Grand Duke, Philip the Good of Burgundy in the year 1429.)

Six different lines can be traced from English Queen Charlotte back to Margarita de Castro y Sousa, in a gene pool which because of royal inbreeding was already minuscule, thus explaining the Queen's unmistakable African appearance.

go and read "nature knows no color line" and learn abour black noble families in Europe

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh I said about the portuguese bloodlines look how far back it's from and even then it wasn't 100% African

She was not Black/African so not 'the first british black/African queen' or whatever your claiming she is

Bitch ain't even a yellowbone ffs

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Pmsl look at you proper excited waiting for me 2say it

Yh well done the german family might havehad that but it dont make a difference she was still White

And still not the first british black queen you clown

Her black royal family is traced to have moved to Germany

its like saying theres no way Tsar Alexander of russia has no English roots cos he was in russia

(Several de Sousas had in fact traveled to the Netherlands when their cousin, the Princess Isabella went there to marry the Grand Duke, Philip the Good of Burgundy in the year 1429.)
Burgundy has included parts of current Germany

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Her black royal family is traced to have moved to Germany

its like saying theres no way Tsar Alexander of russia has no English roots cos he was in russia

(Several de Sousas had in fact traveled to the Netherlands when their cousin, the Princess Isabella went there to marry the Grand Duke, Philip the Good of Burgundy in the year 1429.)
Burgundy has included parts of current Germany

Yh but even they weren't fully black they had moorman in there family in the 15th century that's it

Bad enough when mixed race people get branded as being black....this is just taking the piss she's White end of.

Guest petercrotch

Let me start by saying that all of this knights of the round table malarky is straight bullshit . regarding queen charlotte i learnt about her a a few years ago and i can confirm she does have black in her

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

she was a light skinned "black" woman

in those days people werent really referred to by black or white its where they're from

why would the current queen acknowledge her african heritage?

you havent proven in any way that she was 'white end of'

No she wasn't allow chatting sh*t how was she lightskin?

No one had been remotely black in her fam since the 15th century!

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Follow her family tree u'll see how many White people came before her and how much White she has in her

You realise you didn't present a single fact either right?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Nah f*ck that u look up ur own tree

U didn't present sh*t u gave me a link to an article full of theories

You telling me you honestly think she is black and the first british black queen?

you two are both idiots, coulda had a normal debate where venom black power claims are proven wrong again but decided to go down the dumb sh*t route

i presented more than you

whats the point in even replying

venom is obviously bein pedantic, talkin of some "1 drop rule", which I'm sure is some sort of evil guideline cooked up by the white man to identify and further pursecute and discriminte against all decendants of the sacred african people

basically sayin that any1 with any amount of black in em is deemed black

profit is obvs referring to the fact that this woman was obviously mostly of white heritage