Going back to the tottenham slewage thread from thursday...

BlackaDaBerry

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive seen loads of ugly babieseven in this topic

Guest contradict
how has a thread about totty turned into a baby topic.blackadaberry you waceman
The fact u are from north and are defending ur bits as being decent tells me that u urself are infact a waceman....I bet u walk with ur legs far apart in order to keep ur trousers up....(typical waceman behaviour)No self respecting individual believes Tottenham is any more than a shithole....Forsaken land even the shootings/stabbings don't make the news...Where the sheer mention of your postcode makes u unemployable...Ur Pissed...Go shot a slim draw....PS..Alexandre PatoI never been troubled in totty, more annoyed....North man are p*ssy's still...pure hype cats....even when u man shank someone its pure tears when u see the blood....Northman are waste....lolf*ckry

how has a thread about totty turned into a baby topic.blackadaberry you waceman
The fact u are from north and are defending ur bits as being decent tells me that u urself are infact a waceman....I bet u walk with ur legs far apart in order to keep ur trousers up....(typical waceman behaviour)No self respecting individual believes Tottenham is any more than a shithole....Forsaken land even the shootings/stabbings don't make the news...Where the sheer mention of your postcode makes u unemployable...Ur Pissed...Go shot a slim draw....PS..Alexandre PatoI never been troubled in totty, more annoyed....North man are p*ssy's still...pure hype cats....even when u man shank someone its pure tears when u see the blood....Northman are waste....lolf*ckry
Glad u got that off ur chest sunshinenow can sum1 add him to the "ive bin robbed in tottenham" listsafe

all this argueing/fighting/killing because where you was born is bullshit. you ain't even got a choice where you was born. weather you was born on mr pattersons donkey farm like blackdaberry or born in a hospital in london everyones the same.
lol at mr pattersons donky farm
Nah mate i've walked down tottenham with a pocket full of 50's, comin out a bookies countin my money.....Never even got a second glance....TOTTY HYPE CATS AIN'T sh*t!!!!
lol at being on da main road u urkle lookin muvafuka u look like a 1.99 chiken burger an chips if goons saw u PISSEDstr8 supper time

all this argueing/fighting/killing because where you was born is bullshit. you ain't even got a choice where you was born. weather you was born on mr pattersons donkey farm like blackdaberry or born in a hospital in london everyones the same.
lol at mr pattersons donky farm
Nah mate i've walked down tottenham with a pocket full of 50's, comin out a bookies countin my money.....Never even got a second glance....TOTTY HYPE CATS AIN'T sh*t!!!!
lol at being on da main road u urkle lookin muvafuka u look like a 1.99 chiken burger an chips if goons saw u PISSEDstr8 supper time
Yeah if u say so.....not bloody likely son....

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy
Lmao you prick. Im white, therefore Im human. Compared to my children having a nose like a shotgun, hair like velcro and lips big enough to quench a third world countries thirst? I think not. Besides, I could have a child the same race as yours, so dont chat sh*t like that.
biggrin.gif . Never heard tht before.

alow going on like tottenham can compete with certain parts of brazil or brooklyn (no beckham).lol @ trying make tottenham sound like compton.WE STRAIGHT GANGBANGING AY SON IN TOTTEHMAN
Northman believe they own hype....the only true badman in totty are flippin illegal immigrants.....
wernt u da 1 who made a topic makin it out 2 b sum ghetto waste ends *CAM*uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrkkkklee*CAM*