ABORIGINES BURNING AND SPITTING ON THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG ON AUSTRALIA DAY

Guest petercrotch

Init wouldn't even have the fire to burn those flags!

Kmt if someone steals a million pounds off of you then gives you back a thousand back then says "well atleast you have something" is that cool ?

lmao this kid

why are people talkin about money

currency is an elementary part of civilisation and therefore was unheard of in australia before the europeans landed

they were a tribal people livin in huts warring each other off

1 of the many contributions that european civilisation has bestowed upon the aborigines is the morales that they now judge australians by

You are not getting me . People are always quick to say "past is the past" ..."get over it" yeah on whiteys terms . answer the question . If someone stole a million pounds off of you,then says here take a thousand back and then says well atleast you have something is that cool?

everybody gets you, your a simple bloke

they took over their sh*t islands n basically put a stop to their ancient savage animal way of life, in return were introduced to civilisation

just like all those who are new to civilisation, they're pretty sh*t at it, whether this be down to them being closer to stupid animals, arguably the same reason they didn't evolve from savagery to civilisation themselves, or the idea that it takes several generations to catch up to society or the idea that white people intentionally made them into the aggresive alcoholics they are today

either way....i know i'd trade in my filthy hut dwelling existence for a shot at civilisation

unless they were somehow a misunderstood spiritually enlightened group before whites trampled on their way of life, which is a nice thought, but tbh i think they were jus dim-witted savages

i wonder how the violent tribal aborigines would have acted if role were reversed and they somehow figured how to transport themselves accross the ocean, probably would have split the land equally n coexisted peacefully eh

• Downvote 4

Init wouldn't even have the fire to burn those flags!

Kmt if someone steals a million pounds off of you then gives you back a thousand back then says "well atleast you have something" is that cool ?

lmao this kid

why are people talkin about money

currency is an elementary part of civilisation and therefore was unheard of in australia before the europeans landed

they were a tribal people livin in huts warring each other off

1 of the many contributions that european civilisation has bestowed upon the aborigines is the morales that they now judge australians by

You are not getting me . People are always quick to say "past is the past" ..."get over it" yeah on whiteys terms . answer the question . If someone stole a million pounds off of you,then says here take a thousand back and then says well atleast you have something is that cool?

everybody gets you, your a simple bloke

they took over their sh*t islands n basically put a stop to their ancient savage animal way of life, in return were introduced to civilisation

o-rly-640x474.jpg

Self determination > Second class citizenship in a foreign civilisation.

i'd agree

don't fully understand what your getting at by self determination though, please ellaborate

the ol' orientals seem to do well in australia despite no doubt bein treated somewhat as 2nd class citizens, as they do in europe, as all asians do all over the world no matter where they colonise

what is the key to their success? would you attribute their success to their own doings? or do you claim that whites treat them differently to races that fall under the negroid umbrella and therefore allow them to succeed?

also, what do you think the outcome of an african tribe of the 18th century meeting an 18th century australian aborigine tribe would be?

yes, zizous, really. What don't you understand?

• Downvote 1

Self determination > Second class citizenship in a foreign civilisation.

i'd agree

don't fully understand what your getting at by self determination though, please ellaborate

the ol' orientals seem to do well in australia despite no doubt bein treated somewhat as 2nd class citizens, as they do in europe, as all asians do all over the world no matter where they colonise

what is the key to their success? would you attribute their success to their own doings? or do you claim that whites treat them differently to races that fall under the negroid umbrella and therefore allow them to succeed?

also, what do you think the outcome of an african tribe of the 18th century meeting an 18th century australian aborigine tribe would be?

yes, zizous, really. What don't you understand?

Self determination, control of your own people and your own destiny without external (white in this case) influences or interferences.

Well of course different races are treated differently, I'm not sure if that was a joke question or not. South Africa is a good example since it had segregation quite recently; Asians (oriental) were considered honorary whites. Different stereotypes for different races = different treatment. Am I saying that this is the sole reason for their doing well? No. My oriental brothers have the family unit ON POINT. This is something westernised black people tend to lack and a broken home can usually be found behind most failures. I'd also ask you to refrain from using racial epithets since I am not using them.

The outcome? Trade, commerce, both tribes teaching each other their ancient philosophies.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I always read posts like that and think wtf

Mad generalizations and assumptions mixed with ignorance and personal experience being passed of as some sort of fact

Dead out

lol@ this local daemon. you can spout your complete ignorance on here

yet if i signed up to stormfront there woulde be a ban handed out in seconds once i aired my views

"civilisation" is in the eye of the beholder.

nobody asked those bunch of convicts and english excrement to introduce civilisation to them..they were fine on their own

everything that was introduced was to benefit whitey anyway.

asians going to australia to work and live have strong bonds back home.. and better access.

anyway ur tr0lling is getting boring,, clearly never have any concrete information or evidence

just another Dumb useless angry white man pissed that people he think are inferior or dont deserv to be here are and will continue to outdo him in life

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

just another Dumb useless angry white man pissed that people he think are inferior or dont deserv to be here are and will continue to outdo him in life

Could never let a faggot talk to me like that

Don't have it fam!

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Could never let a faggot talk to me like that

Don't have it fam!

ur dad is faggot u d*ckhead.

Lol nah u could never be my dad

He's f*cked a p*ssy

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Wow u gays start ur weekends early init

U sound even more gay when u make presumptions that I don't have a life cos I enjoy the forum

When ur on here more often than me spouting ur bullshit that no ones cares about

But yh gwarn with your battyboy weekend!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol, u lot jus can't help but ruin threads with your sh*t primary school cusses

doom, do you really think the two tribes wouldn't be at each others throats? the only reason 1 wouldn't f*ck the other over would be if they were evenly matched

marv, please shat ap with your attention seekin nonsense kid, swear your on about moving to canada, for a guy with your views you don't half pick funny countries to imigrate to

one with a more black and white view of the world might call you a parasite of white civilisation

if you think the abo's were "fine on their own" then why don't you stroll out into the bush, build yourself a hut and climb trees for a living

profit, i think the jews have made you insecure of your heritage, please embrace your white roots and cease all use of patois immediately

thun, you are a pretty confused guy tbh, i think you need to calm down on the preaching and gather your own thoughts for a few yrs 1st

in response to whoeva asked whats the difference between algerians n france and the european colonists and australia, rather than deny your own words you shoulda answered that land is not the same as infrastructure, so the difference is pretty vast

There's no particular reason to believe they would be at each others throats, no. Most tribal warfare was the result of long standing grudges between two tribes.

and in regards to your parasite of white civilisation comment I would say there most definitely are some of us who are indeed detrimental to white civilisation. However I would say that that's caused by the continued poor treatment of all non-whites but in particular blacks.