Feds taking life for Team Deathmatch.

Barney Stinson

• 1 month later...

Tasers don't always take people down, most larger guys will carry on fighting

and if this guy was holding a "large knife" and he had just been tasered (usually from within a close radius of the guy), he would have went crazy and tried to attack them with the knife

so i can understand what had happened

i have only read what's in this thread, didn't click the link but i am already 99% sure that he was black, that's why there's a fuss about it smh

sh*t happens

people get shot and killed by feds every day

• Downvote 2

• 3 months later...

Armed police officers shoot man in Woking

A man who was shot by police officers in Woking is being treated in hospital.

According to Surrey Police, an armed unit was sent to Oak Tree Road, in Knaphill, just after 22:00 BST on Wednesday.

This followed reports a man in his 40s was armed and intended to hurt himself and others. He was shot at the scene.

Some nearby residents were evacuated after concerns an explosive device was planted at the address, however a bomb disposal team found nothing.

Firearm at scene

The man is being treated at St George's Hospital, in Tooting, south London, though police have not revealed the extent of his injuries.

Another man in his 30s was arrested and remains in custody. Police have said they are not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.

Officers reported that a firearm was discovered at the scene but it has not yet been examined.

The incident has been referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) which has sent investigators to the scene.

A spokeswoman for the IPCC said: "A decision on the level of IPCC involvement will be made once the assessment is completed."