Crisps...

CaoS

How do you know her?Have you been to her house?Have you had sex with it yet?I know a few people who have still.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am amazed at how an inoscent discussion about ones favourite crisps can turn into a brimming ruckus.Carpe_Deum. Ha, you scored a blackness point.Lady K-os bigs you up.You're both so alike.l_7dee2a404b8b46eaf16ac35c4297dfdb.jpg
lol @ when these bitchs scribble all over their walls
this girl looks like the black version of my ex.

Guest Seriouss
lol i keep lookin at that retarded crayon scribble in the background and thinkin wtfthe scrawling is a total eye sore along with the randomly placed unsymmetrical stars
Thats her bestest writing.

It's the scrawling on her boat I am more concerned about, she's drawn on an extra pair of WHITE eyebrows. She has made an attempt to do cleopatra eyes, but they are rubbish and she has drawn on a dot. A random fullstop on her face, after all that scribbling.Her peircing looks like a metallic witches wart.

Northaleng, hasn't even bothered to attempt to answer my questions.Have you or haven't you my son?I heard her house stinks of piss, that her cats piss on everything, that everything is caked in cat hair and the whole place is dark, furnature and people visible through a thick mist of cigarette smoke. When I brought this chick/manhead up before, someone said her sister is also a skettella, who is her sister?l_a9d5f3db1a7173b515fc6f1ef1a31b71.jpg

She is Lady K-Os she was on Chancers a few years ago with Lady Fury and the other wack non-entities.She looks GARISH.Anyone wanna check out her MCing?http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=61936658She's the grime mistress apparently.Her mum's on profilepic somewhere.

"Big up to Nu Brand Flex" I wonder which members she recieved a big up from.Can someone please enlighten me. What does "retro anger" mean?Why does she have random Tinie Tempah lyrics and the word "FAG" scribbled there.Is it me or can I read "Bubblez, suck my beef flaps"?I scribbled on walls too, strictly so my dad would re-decorate my room. It's clear this bitch thinks it's cool.

Did you get her to do that?Did you enjoy?How quickly did you manage it?SEE. I knew she was filth. I know two people who have had full on sex with it and both said it wasn't a good experience, she smells rotten apparently.

Did you get her to do that?YesDid you enjoy?More humour than arousementHow quickly did you manage it?Its like 2 years old. Cant remember.SEE. I knew she was filth. I know two people who have had full on sex with it and both said it wasn't a good experience, she smells rotten apparently.