Crisps...

CaoS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
Caos don't worry its negro food. It tastes bad its just a big hoax where everyone says its really nice.
biggrin.gif
lolthey dnt actually taste that nice n their bare hardfried plantain on the other hand ......HO MY JESUS

plantain chips>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crisps
Classic blackness point scoring comment. Its fair enough, many RWDers/VIP2ers have used this technique before you. Go into a food topic and inappropriatley drop in a comment about curried goat/harddo bread/that African stuff being better than anything you don't have to go to a West Indian market to buy.Other surefire blackness point scoring exercises include having a Malcolm X avatar, talking about how after watching Roots you didnt speak to white people for a week and dropping knowledge on Jamaica/Africa because you go on holiday there once a year.

plantain chips>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crisps
Classic blackness point scoring comment. Its fair enough, many RWDers/VIP2ers have used this technique before you. Go into a food topic and inappropriatley drop in a comment about curried goat/harddo bread/that African stuff being better than anything you don't have to go to a West Indian market to buy.Other surefire blackness point scoring exercises include having a Malcolm X avatar, talking about how after watching Roots you didnt speak to white people for a week and dropping knowledge on Jamaica/Africa because you go on holiday there once a year.
lol :roll:

Caos don't worry its negro food. It tastes bad its just a big hoax where everyone says its really nice.
ur a d*ckhead still. and y do u insist on usin the n word so freely? biggrin.gif
Negro is our word.
wud u say that to my face?i wud collapse ur nosebridge so na i dont think u wud.wat is ur gimmick exactly? cos i dont get its deadout n boringso it must just be actual racism