Crisps...

CaoS

plantain chips>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crisps
Classic blackness point scoring comment. Its fair enough, many RWDers/VIP2ers have used this technique before you. Go into a food topic and inappropriatley drop in a comment about curried goat/harddo bread/that African stuff being better than anything you don't have to go to a West Indian market to buy.Other surefire blackness point scoring exercises include having a Malcolm X avatar, talking about how after watching Roots you didnt speak to white people for a week and dropping knowledge on Jamaica/Africa because you go on holiday there once a year.
classic insecurity point. how many other ignorant cunts have used this technique before you?go into a food topic where people are stating that what THEY know or have come to like is THE best..harmless banter. but the iignoramus in you gets the better of you and you assume that the sale of plaintains are going to affect the sale of potatoes and that marks the end of great british food.then again ..you have been allowed to get away with it..by nunus laughing along with you at your lame jokes.if you cant add to a topic without making some stupid racial reference then why not log off and watch antiques roadshow or suttin. c*nt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic blackness point scoring comment. Its fair enough, many RWDers/VIP2ers have used this technique before you. Go into a food topic and inappropriatley drop in a comment about curried goat/harddo bread/that African stuff being better than anything you don't have to go to a West Indian market to buy.Other surefire blackness point scoring exercises include having a Malcolm X avatar, talking about how after watching Roots you didnt speak to white people for a week and dropping knowledge on Jamaica/Africa because you go on holiday there once a year.
classic insecurity point. how many other ignorant cunts have used this technique before you?go into a food topic where people are stating that what THEY know or have come to like is THE best..harmless banter. but the iignoramus in you gets the better of you and you assume that the sale of plaintains are going to affect the sale of potatoes and that marks the end of great british food.then again ..you have been allowed to get away with it..by nunus laughing along with you at your lame jokes.if you cant add to a topic without making some stupid racial reference then why not log off and watch antiques roadshow or suttin. c*nt
LMAO thats a good point, I hadn't considered that before.I'm the insecure one? I'm just having a laugh. It appears you just can't take it when its you that's the butt of the joke and not some white girl.

*searches for gunfingers pic**puts carpe up a few e-respect points*

Classic blackness point scoring comment. Its fair enough' date=' many RWDers/VIP2ers have used this technique before you. Go into a food topic and inappropriatley drop in a comment about curried goat/harddo bread/that African stuff being better than anything you don't have to go to a West Indian market to buy.Other surefire blackness point scoring exercises include having a Malcolm X avatar' date=' talking about how after watching Roots you didnt speak to white people for a week and dropping knowledge on Jamaica/Africa because you go on holiday there once a year.[/quote'']lol I clocked this bare times.So bait begging it.

Classic blackness point scoring comment. Its fair enough' date=' many RWDers/VIP2ers have used this technique before you. Go into a food topic and inappropriatley drop in a comment about curried goat/harddo bread/that African stuff being better than anything you don't have to go to a West Indian market to buy.Other surefire blackness point scoring exercises include having a Malcolm X avatar' date=' talking about how after watching Roots you didnt speak to white people for a week and dropping knowledge on Jamaica/Africa because you go on holiday there once a year.[/quote'']classic insecurity point. how many other ignorant cunts have used this technique before you?go into a food topic where people are stating that what THEY know or have come to like is THE best..harmless banter. but the iignoramus in you gets the better of you and you assume that the sale of plaintains are going to affect the sale of potatoes and that marks the end of great british food.then again ..you have been allowed to get away with it..by nunus laughing along with you at your lame jokes.if you cant add to a topic without making some stupid racial reference then why not log off and watch antiques roadshow or suttin. c*nt
LMAO thats a good point' date=' I hadn't considered that before.I'm the insecure one? I'm just having a laugh. It appears you just can't take it when its you that's the butt of the jokeyeh hasnt that line been used time and time again. :roll:

Classic blackness point scoring comment. Its fair enough' date=' many RWDers/VIP2ers have used this technique before you. Go into a food topic and inappropriatley drop in a comment about curried goat/harddo bread/that African stuff being better than anything you don't have to go to a West Indian market to buy.Other surefire blackness point scoring exercises include having a Malcolm X avatar' date=' talking about how after watching Roots you didnt speak to white people for a week and dropping knowledge on Jamaica/Africa because you go on holiday there once a year.[/quote'']classic insecurity point. how many other ignorant cunts have used this technique before you?go into a food topic where people are stating that what THEY know or have come to like is THE best..harmless banter. but the iignoramus in you gets the better of you and you assume that the sale of plaintains are going to affect the sale of potatoes and that marks the end of great british food.then again ..you have been allowed to get away with it..by nunus laughing along with you at your lame jokes.if you cant add to a topic without making some stupid racial reference then why not log off and watch antiques roadshow or suttin. c*nt
LMAO thats a good point' date=' I hadn't considered that before.I'm the insecure one? I'm just having a laugh. It appears you just can't take it when its you that's the butt of the jokeyeh hasnt that line been used time and time again. :roll:
I'll take that as your admission of defeat then. Just because something has been said before, doesn't make it any less true. And it clearly is true.

I am amazed at how an inoscent discussion about ones favourite crisps can turn into a brimming ruckus.Carpe_Deum. Ha, you scored a blackness point.Lady K-os bigs you up.You're both so alike.l_7dee2a404b8b46eaf16ac35c4297dfdb.jpg

I'll take that as your admission of defeat then. Just because something has been said before, doesn't make it any less true. And it clearly is true.
actually.. my response shouldve been. " oh.. hahaha cmon maayt.. i was "joking" too " :roll: biggrin.gif

It's her wall of fame.Look, she even beats Carpe in the blackness points with her horse hair braids.629410663_l.jpg

I am amazed at how an inoscent discussion about ones favourite crisps can turn into a brimming ruckus.Carpe_Deum. Ha, you scored a blackness point.Lady K-os bigs you up.You're both so alike.
who?

Oh, she's the resident myspace slapper.The one who was on Chancers, she has all the blackness points in the world.