Possibly another race topic, this time justified

Raegus

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

So to clarify your only point in this thread is that a Hispanic woman married into the name Zimmerman? Why are you still here?

Still trying to work out what you're point is tbh

So to clarify your only point in this thread is that a Hispanic woman married into the name Zimmerman? Why are you still here?

Well everyone got it but you so I guess one of my previous points about IQ has been proven valid.

at work so can't watch too hard but them vids

favouritism isn't racism

the fact that 3 random black kids smashing up a car in an obviously white neighbourhood causes people to ring the police is racist hashshskakld

jus goes to show the mindset of these fascists that this is even video worthy, what a very fair scientific experiment / trash tv, well done reagus

loyalty between whites is obvs out of the question in the 21st century "West"

what a desperate twat u r

at work so can't watch too hard but them vids

favouritism isn't racism

the fact that 3 random black kids smashing up a car in an obviously white neighbourhood causes people to ring the police is racist hashshskakld

jus goes to show that loyalty between whites is out of the question in the 21st century "West"

what a desperate twat u r

Eh? I wasn't going to post the videos but they were requested. The neighbourhood wasn't majority white so that point is also invalid.

And this was past favouritism.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Well everyone got it but you so I guess one of my previous points about IQ has been proven valid.

What that there is racism in the world

Oh thank you for enlightening me you twat

Pmsl at you still even conversing with me you desperate soul

You showed me I was right u are racist no more to be said.

(my favourite bit was when you said I was banned from the thread...that was special)

And much like Profit, Local, you seem to think any discussion about racism automatically means we are calling whites racist. This social experiment wasn't done to discuss just how racist whites are but to stimulate debate on racism itself. Drop the victim mentality please.

• Upvote 1

it clearly says in the video its a predominately white neighbourhood

the fact you lie and say the opposite shows what kind of blindly racist liar i'm dealing with, really there's no point because no1 will ever change idiots like you, gayboy and peter because without this supportive crap you believe you'd have to wake up and face reality...

i can only hope others read it and don't fall for your convenient sounding shite

you brought up the videos to highlight the racism of white people

n thats the whole point of the video lmao at trying to say otherwise, its wanking material for guilt fetished liberals

talkin of stimulating debate...

if someone was to counter this pointless piece of anti-white sh*t video with statistics that show the number of violent crimes committed by blacks and whites in the USA then would you give your permission for these awful racists to ring for help?

No I didn't. I recommended the series to somebody who was asking for that kind of thing. Then Profit asked to see the videos.

Oh here we go again with the whole anti-white movement. Any discussion of history is anti-white to you people.

I would expect people to ring the police if somebody was vandalising a car, period. Not just because they're a different race. If I saw a bunch of Japanese kids trashing a car and I was the type to call the police, I would.

Edit: Don't know why you edit your posts AFTER I respond. But if that's you.

no1 was asking for anything of the sort

a drama where race is reversed, blacks are in authority and whites are at the bottom of the chain, is nothing at all the same as what you posted

actually when you described the video initially u lied even more, most of what you said about it is wrong

what discussion of history are you talking about? this is clearly a video that was made to make a certain point. Clearly. It wasn't done in a black neighbourhood was it.

god u chat so much sh*t

u mistook somethin i said once and assumed from it that i was an asian chap trying to weaken relationships between whites and blacks using this forum, oddly, as a medium

it was a very odd thing to assume

i've come to the conclusion that this is exactly what your doing, your an angry lonely chinaman poorly trying to start some sort of revolt over the internet

i can only pity u

Some new developments

http://gma.yahoo.com...--abc-news.html

ABC News was there exclusively as the 16-year-old girl told Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump about the last moments of the teenager's life.

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said, 'What, are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again and he didn't answer the phone."

"Something that might be a bit easier to watch is that What Would You Do series, a lot of the clips are on Youtube. One of them was having a band of white kids and a band of black kids vandalising a car in public. Not only did the black kids get the police called much more frequently (don't think anyone called the police on the white kids) but when the black actors were sleeping in their car waiting for their turn they had the police called on them as well as "suspicious people", whilst the white kids were vandalising a car at the same time."

That was my description. What part of it is wrong?

And the discussion of history comment obviously didn't pertain to the contents of this thread. But I've met many anti-white movement people like you who complain how everything taught in history is anti-white because white people did some f*cked up sh*t. You edited your post after so I'm not surprised it now looks like ths was a random comment.

Some new developments

http://gma.yahoo.com...--abc-news.html

ABC News was there exclusively as the 16-year-old girl told Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump about the last moments of the teenager's life.

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said, 'What, are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again and he didn't answer the phone."

Deep.

I see reagus/zamorak sh*t stir for time on here

Trying to sh*t stir whites vs blacks as he will act pro black then pro white depending on the topic

Can understand why he behaves like this as never being accepted on here and gets found out everytime

Trying to sh*t stir whites vs blacks as he will act pro black then pro white depending on the topic

Can understand why he behaves like this as never being accepted on here and gets found out everytime

:rofl:

Did Alex Jones make you write that?

Nah, some dusty jap did

Nah, some dusty jap did

Don't forget emo :confused:

Nah, some dusty jap did

Don't forget emo :confused:

Cheers for the reminder

Remember now as you was known as emo jap back then