Possibly another race topic, this time justified

Raegus

hmmm this all seems fishy to me

the real question is where did he steal the skittles from

either way i'll be blindly supporting the white bloke cos thas how vip2 do

"in the months leading up to the shooting, [he] had called police numerous times to report incidents."

my guess is he's sick of black kids being pricks in his area, finally snapped and took it out on little man

happens enough round here tbh its jus a good job firearms aint legal

RIP

there isn't any evidence against self-defence btw even if the audio implies otherwise

it is odd to me that he got away with no charge but i dont kno the 1st thing about yank laws tbh

A child is dead can you not save this 'comedy' for stormfront?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

hmmm this all seems fishy to me

the real question is where did he steal the skittles from

either way i'll be blindly supporting the white bloke cos thas how vip2 do

"in the months leading up to the shooting, [he] had called police numerous times to report incidents."

my guess is he's sick of black kids being pricks in his area, finally snapped and took it out on little man

happens enough round here tbh its jus a good job firearms aint legal

RIP

there isn't any evidence against self-defence btw even if the audio implies otherwise

it is odd to me that he got away with no charge but i dont kno the 1st thing about yank laws tbh

im sorry, but, LMFAO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i should have written proof not evidence

the geeza's story may coincide with what you can hear on the audio

if he's clever

could say he was beggin for help but then last minute attacked him

i don't doubt that this kid got killed purely cos he was black

• Downvote 1

lol @ all the white / half whites coming out to defend the white. from sh*t they either didnt read in full or understand

but accuse ppl of being irrational.

the man may not have been some stormfront using racist

but you can watch "what would you do: racism in america" on YT and see the difference

utterly crass to just conclude it was not racial.

based on what exactly?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Than God for the creative souls in this world, will watch/read (possibly wont but thanks anyway)

Something that might be a bit easier to watch is that What Would You Do series, a lot of the clips are on Youtube. One of them was having a band of white kids and a band of black kids vandalising a car in public. Not only did the black kids get the police called much more frequently (don't think anyone called the police on the white kids) but when the black actors were sleeping in their car waiting for their turn they had the police called on them as well as "suspicious people", whilst the white kids were vandalising a car at the same time.

But I'm sure Profit would insist any racial implications drawn from this are "just reaching".

Someone needs to write a drama where people's colours are fully reversed and explore this ish

There is a film like this think John Trovolta is in it

yh

white man's burden

it was sh*t

so from this thread i gather many people here believe the american police approve of shooting small black children?

the problem is that the police allow the murderers of blacks to walk free whereas if it had been a white bloke shot they would have treated it differently?

zimmerman is an odd name for that face tbh, the names german/afrikaan