aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.......pissed!!!

Carpe_Deum

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Born or roots?Roots are all that matters and they are in S. Thomas/St. Mary, Jamaica. St Mary the home of the world famous Capleton and St Thomas, the home of the Great Paul Bogle and about 5mins drive from where the Norant Bay rebellion took place.Read up.(not you in particular)

Born or roots?Roots are all that matters and they are in S. Thomas/St. Mary, Jamaica. St Mary the home of the world famous Capleton and St Thomas, the home of the Great Paul Bogle and about 5mins drive from where the Norant Bay rebellion took place.Read up.(not you in particular)
Oh ok.I was jus wondering why ashy elbow Jamal was sayin 'BEGGIN IT'. :?

Born or roots?Roots are all that matters and they are in S. Thomas/St. Mary' date=' Jamaica. St Mary the home of the world famous Capleton and St Thomas' date=' the home of the Great Paul Bogle and about 5mins drive from where the Norant Bay rebellion took place.Read up.(not you in particular)[/quote'']Oh ok.I was jus wondering why ashy elbow LMAO

Oh ok.I was jus wondering why ashy elbow Jamal was sayin 'BEGGIN IT'. :?
He wishes he had that Jamaican swagger and self-belief. Cant you tell he's a guy with an identity crisis :-P Doesnt know who he is poor soul (or should I soul-less)And yes I think we have established that NY is 7 hours away. Excuse me and my globetrotting getting confused rolleyes2.gif

Born or roots?Roots are all that matters and they are in S. Thomas/St. Mary' date=' Jamaica. St Mary the home of the world famous Capleton and St Thomas' date=' the home of the Great Paul Bogle and about 5mins drive from where the Norant Bay rebellion took place.Read up.(not you in particular)[/quote'']Oh ok.I was jus wondering why ashy elbow LMAO
His tattoo explains it all.

Huh?What tattoo?

WAIT...How the f*ck did you remember every single word of that convo  And then type it up on RWDIs this a conspiracy?
ummm.. are you dumb? i rfemember the main jist of the convo, obviosly im not quoting it word for word. and its not everyday someone i spoke to in london yesterday..rings me that hes in NY today to deliver a letter. biggrin.gif:D:D:D

Huh?What tattoo?
He's got a tattoo of a spider on a web on his elbow.I accompanied him to get it done in camden.I sed to keep his elbow moisturised cos it aint about having a real web on there.

WAIT...How the f*ck did you remember every single word of that convo  And then type it up on RWDIs this a conspiracy?
ummm.. are you dumb? i rfemember the main jist of the convo, obviosly im not quoting it word for word. and its not everyday someone i spoke to in london yesterday..rings me that hes in NY today to deliver a letter. biggrin.gif:D:D:D
Dont get rude blud.

Huh?What tattoo?
He's got a tattoo of a spider on a web on his elbow.I accompanied him to get it done in camden.I sed to keep his elbow moisturised cos it aint about having a real web on there.
So your inadvertedly admitting to linking Diamal

Dont get rude blud.
RGHTJYMKU,JMGTNFDBDREFGWHTJYKLU,JMHGFNBStop saying iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitwregth6jyukjmghfgdfsdawfegrsbfn

Huh?What tattoo?
2 LSTHNAK YOU VERY MUCH And I dunno what shes on aboutttttttttttttttt

Dont get rude blud.
:D are you gonna come find me too.. like carhatt

Huh?What tattoo?
loooooooolu spastic. from when u called me the night b4 askin me what i'm doin the next day n if i wanted to come camden!!u half nigga.

Huh?What tattoo?
loooooooolu spastic. from when u called me the night b4 askin me what i'm doin the next day n if i wanted to come camden!!u half nigga.
I plead the FIF