Summer Transfer Window 2012/13

The Somalian

Zlatan on €13m a year.

f*ck.

75% tax law in France will hurt the Qataris

corrected.

Zlatan's getting that 14 mill to his pocket regardless.

after the taxed three year contract, some other payments and the transfer fee PSG is paying for this guy over 200 million euros. THAT'S THE DEEP sh*t RIGHT HERE

Oh yeah Zlatan is tax free unlike everyone else

So for example

Before tax

Ibra is getting 200k

Lavezzi is getting 77k

After tax

Ibra is still getting 200k

Lavezzi its real life pain

just quoting ydays lequipe here bruh

guess it's like that for everyone else, what you negotiated is still yours, the Qataris are taking care of the new taxation f*ckry. cos otherwise half these guys would be on some Wolverhampton or similar kinda wage :lol:

Lens sporting director Antoine Sibierski claims a deal to take Thorgan Hazard to Chelsea should be wrapped up in the next 24 hours.

The 19-year-old playmaker is set to follow in the footsteps of his more celebrated elder brother Eden in making a move to Stamford Bridge.

Eden Hazard linked up with the Bluesspacer.gif in a big-money deal earlier this summer, and Roberto Di Matteospacer.gif is closing on another member of a talented footballing family.

Hazard's current employers have conceded that a transfer is now inevitable and have revealed that negotiations could be completed on Friday.

"It should be official tomorrow," Sibierskispacer.gif told Lens' official website.

"(When I arrived) there was no intention of letting him go and I met him very quickly after my arrival to show my confidence in him.

Understand

"He still had one year left and it was proposed he extended it but he told me eye to eye that did not interest him and he wanted to leave Lens.

"I realised 48 hours later why, when I learned Chelseaspacer.gif wanted him. I understand."

Lens coach Jean-Luis Garcia also accepts that keeping Hazard was always going to be tough.

He added: "He is a boy of 19, his elder brother signs for Chelsea and he is urged to do so by the same club, who won the Champions League.

"Congratulations to Thorgan. Unfortunately we cannot go against such an opportunity. Good luck to him.

Malaga are negotiating a deal with their players after it was revealed that the club has not paid the squad up to 40 per cent of their wages.

The Andalucian club were bought by Sheikh Abdullah Al-Thani from the Qatari Royal Family two years ago and finished fourth last season to qualify for the UEFA Champions Leaguespacer.gif after significant investment in the squad.

Despite the wealth behind the club's owners, AFE president Luis Rubiales has revealed that the players have not been paid 35 to 40 per cent of their salary.

"I'm not speaking hypothetically. There is a situation of outstanding payments from 30th June. Currently the footballers are owed between 35% and 40% of their salary," he told Radio Marca.

Four official complaints have been registered with the Spanish Footballer's Association (AFE) and the club are holding talks with the squad during pre-season training.

Assurances

Marketing and Development director Vicente Casado and sporting director Antonio Fernandez have received assurances that the complaints will not be upheld by the squad if the money is paid.

A deal in principle is reported to be in place with the club agreeing to pay the outstanding amounts in two blocks with one this month and the other in November, and if that happens then the four complaints will be withdrawn.

Representatives of the club's owners are set to visit but until then Casado has been the man speaking to the AFE to try and solve the problem.

"He's the only person I have contact with," Rubiales continued.

"He went to the trouble of speaking to us, willingly, trying to look for solutions. But there are other clubs that are also a concern."

Santi Cazorla, Joris Mathijsen, Salomon Rondon and Ruud Van Nistelrooy were named in the Spanish press as those who had contacted the (AFE).

However, a statement published on the club's official website on Wednesaday read: "Malagaspacer.gif football club would like to communicate that, at the expense of finalising the relevant administrative procedures, the players that had made a claim against the club have withdrawn it and agreed to a payment method that the rest of the first team squad had already agreed to."

Just like half of the City players would of never joined

1. EPL is looked at as best league in the world.

2. No big player has joined city and is on less than £100k a week.

1. By who?

British Media

2. From time the likes of Barry/Lescott are getting 120k which big player in their right mind agree on less than 100k?

:/