If Newcastle Make Champions League...

Mame Biram Diouf

Again, I ask you what the f*ck are you on about?

Qpr's structure is nothing like ours, qpr can sign players on 70-80k no problem. We bargain hunt.

How you gonna compare Taarabt to Ben arfa, we've hardly utilised him all season due to him not putting enough work in, in training. Clueless group this mug. Just cause Qpr become semi decent on his FM game, man thought he'd drop what he thought were pearls of wisdom.

You can get all hot and bothered but my point was made in reference to European football

It's evident QPR have ambitions to play in Europe at some capacityand my thought would be that they follow a model similar to what I expect Newcastle's to be if they made Europe, which would be not too dissimilar to now + a Ben Arfa if all is well with him.

I know Ben Arfa hasn't played games, I'm not a Newcastle fan to know the details but if it were the case he is on the XI sheet reguarly in Europe I would liken his role on the pitch to that of Taarabts if QPR managed to realise their ambitions and keep him at the club.

Considering the managers of both teams.

• 2 years later...