Who wants to prank someone

Paul

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

07956 321235His names Ric.He's a very rich arsenal fan who still lives with his very rich parents in Islington.He's like 38 or sumthing.Give him hell.
If he was like 25 I would phone him but he's a bit too old. I would have been really friendly to him as well.

07956 321235His names Ric.He's a very rich arsenal fan who still lives with his very rich parents in Islington.He's like 38 or sumthing.Give him hell.
If he was like 25 I would phone him but he's a bit too old. I would have been really friendly to him as well.
Phone him anyway and seduce him down the fone you dirty slag.To be honest, think he could be round 25, but he looks older.

fone meeeeeee*pms*

Phone him anyway and seduce him down the fone you dirty slag.To be honest, think he could be round 25, but he looks older.
I'm a dirty slag and you're a fasspot with long hair. I still don't like you.

MSN pranks are all the rage at the moment.Especially if you are a Chloe chatting to a VIPer called Liam.

I'm a dirty slag and you're a fasspot with long hair. I still don't like you.
I dont have long hair by the way. Its quite short at the moment.About fasspot, i was willing to give u time and we could build up a friendship, but seems like you any fat whore with big melons, i would still like to see em, ill PM you my number.