Who wants to prank someone

Paul

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Name, places, mums name, girlfriends name, places they eat, food they eat, bank details...
South London, Got a sister called danielle. Umm..ex or current girlfriend called leanne, cant remember.
oh sh*tim gonna ring up and ask for leanne and say we link on a regular basis.. that would be too deep i don't know.. might f*ck up there relationship.f*ck it il do it

ceaz spoke to emmanuel lolsaid hes girl has been cheating on him with her man, said she found her number and dirty texts on my phone.how she licked my arse lolsaid that she licked out some girl called leanne and asked if he knew her lol

Emmanuel said...... at the end..."That's deep if your man's doing a ting with Leanne, sorry to hear that, you've got my number anyway, give me a ring innit."LMAO.

He kept insisting that Leanne was just his "bredrin" and that Leanne isn't like that.Judging by the tone of his voice he was worried at first.The black d*ck girl with the transvestite dad picks up but don't say sh*t.