PC Gaming/General PC topic

Creed Diskenth

lol yeah my collection has increased too

I need to redo my bootcamp partition for all these games

lol @ Train Sim, that game is so popular in Japan for some reason.

Dunno why I never really took PC gaming that serious TBH.

Skemar setup one of those chatboard things for PC gamers, also do a steam username list.

Ordered new mouse - Razer Deathadder

Ordered Xbox Controller and recevier, just want 1 seperate for the MAC as will be long having to re sync my current pads with the xbox etc

Now getting some memory, currently have 4 thinking of going to 16. But then again could just get 2x4 and use current 4 to go up to 12.

Would there be a major difference between 12g and 16g ?

Day Z is a f*cked up game, the zombies scare the sh*t out of me... First time one of them started chasing me I panicked and pressed prone instead of stand, and then the noises it made as it chased after me I had to run into the sea and swim to safety lol

I've played it for a few hours now and the only thing I've found is a bloody car tire and a few flares. You start the game with NO guns as well, not even a knife

Whats your Steam tag?

Day Z is a f*cked up game, the zombies scare the sh*t out of me... First time one of them started chasing me I panicked and pressed prone instead of stand, and then the noises it made as it chased after me I had to run into the sea and swim to safety lol

I've played it for a few hours now and the only thing I've found is a bloody car tire and a few flares. You start the game with NO guns as well, not even a knife

Whats your Steam tag?

it's either jdageek or cruzjc