The 'N' Word

Fresh

I dunno whether its a self esteem thing or what but carribbean women are far more accepting of bullshit IMO.

I know plenty of people who have half brothers and sisters the same age as them and their parents are still together. African women wouldnt let that run, let alone talk freely about it and have their children understand it. That would be some deeply buried secret or the parents just wouldnt be together anymore.

Being a babymum or 1 of many is seen as acceptable ot just part of life. Thats not the same in the african community

theres a lot of crap being spoken in this topic

this happens in african 'communities' too. I kno of one specific case where both half brothers went to the same school, and were in the same year. The dad was with one of the mums, and that brother was spoilt and had everything

the other brother, his dad didnt care about him, didnt speak to him and he was living in relative poverty. The boy had to watch his dad attend his brothers parents evening.

And im sure theres many other incidents that none of us hear of

if it happens its better for it to be out in the open then a deep dark buried secret, thats ridiculous

and there are plenty of african children with half brothers here and there, plenty of white english families set up like that too for that matter. When you are in one community i.e. around africans and caribbeans closely, you will see what happens. People talk about so many problems as if they are exclusive to black people and in this case caribbeans when its just not the case.

Women in general put up with a lot of bullshit from men, no matter the nationality or race.

toney is chatting a whole load of BS as usual

• Upvote 2

man are taking this in a different direction now, we arent talking about in africa. We're talking about here in Britain

i dont think this matters

the principle and the mindset is the same

u cant start differentiating when you feel like it

if a african man has a family here and another family wherever hes from in africa

is that a different scenario to him having two families here?

no, it isn't

smaddy youre trying to hard, it obviously happens in both communities.

simple question.

Which one does it happen more in? You can't try say it happens in equal proportions because it clearly doesnt.

It's not a case of trying too hard, i'm just tired of these types of discussions when its just generalisations and posturing against one another

doesn't really matter in which communities it happens more in, i think its rife enough in both for it to be a ridiculous point of separation.

1 thief steals 2 loafs of bread and the other steals 1, so the second thief is better?

my point is that men from all over the world cheat and have done since time in memorial. many 'bastard' children have been born as a result, and many women have chosen to stay in the relationship. Its not new and its not exclusive to one community

• Upvote 1

maybe so, but to be accepting of it isnt necessarily negative

all women will feel shame when their man has cheated and worse has a child with another woman

one woman might decide to stay with the guy and shun the children, and keep it all a secret

another woman might decide to stay with the guy and place the needs of the children above her own shame and heartache

in both cases there is an element of low self esteem, but in the second case there is a woman with a positive strength in the face of adversity

grafter ur tyring too hard. i dunno why its even come to this when its mainly supposed to be about the N word

which is mainly used by black people in the west

who have their own unique issues

but the family unit is stronger in African homes

dont cry about it...jamaicans invented rap, have the fastest man on the planet and everyone loves jerk chicken

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Same way i dont use ''Nigger'' and its variations, i dont use the term ''Babymother/babyfather''.

Be honest, do you listen to Rick Ross or 2Chainz or any similar rap material?

Honestly, only passively, eg in a rave, or in someone's car. Honestly.

I dont really listen to Rap.

Same way i dont use ''Nigger'' and its variations, i dont use the term ''Babymother/babyfather''.

Be honest, do you listen to Rick Ross or 2Chainz or any similar rap material?

Honestly, only passively, eg in a rave, or in someone's car. Honestly.

I dont really listen to Rap.

some new sh*t for you