Pro Black Dons Should I Accept My Dads Soon To Be Wife ?

stacksbranning

Like when kaygee said "If there were more people like you then people like me wouldn't exist"

Well if every black person followed her way of thinking black people as a race wouldn't exist

What is my way of thinking?

Pro dilution lol

It's not my way of thinking, I'm not all for mixing the races just because of who I am but I'm not against it. If you are a black man and you wish to stay within your race then good for you, live your life. This guy is not, he is being racist and extremely shallow.

My mum is black my dad is white, my child will be 3/4 black so I'm not diluting but my cousins child is 1/4 is she right or wrong?

'Black people as a race' will never disappear.

It sounds kinda radical, but i have no problem with mixed people/relationships if they are both of sound mind and are doing it through love. I dislike black people who only date white because they think white is better than them and they are somehow improved/less black because they have a white partner. Conversely though I dont think I could settle down with a white woman completely because of what you just mentioned. I don't want to end up with a grandchild that is 1/4 black. Like I said it sounds a bit controversial/radical but I know I'm going to achieve a lot as a black man and I'd be disappointed if all traces of me had been diluted out in a couple generations and i was just a fairytale on someones mantlepiece.

This

I've dated both Black & non-Black & it's hard to articulate but when you got a BAD Black woman on your arm, it's just a different energy. On my Prince of Zamunda wave, screaming at random people, ''She's my Quuuuueeeeeeeennn....''

Coming-to-America-em17.jpg

I cant CS this enough. The energy is just different.

As I've said before, no matter how improbable the idea of the black "race" dying out, it is still a possibility no matter how small.

For this reason I feel people should have more respect for their culture when choosing a partner, sure you might end up with someone from a different culture but the decision should not be made lightly.

If everyone approached the situation of choosing a partner as lightly as some people then there would be a real possibility of it occurring.

Be a stakeholder in your culture, don't just leave it to others.

• Upvote 1

i was in the cafe today. saw a black man come in with his 2 mix race kids... kind of annoyed me for some reason. they sat down and then 10 mins after the mum came in... before she came in, i said to myself, at least let her be sex. she comes in now, looking like a whale'ish, with a middle class type voice.

Papers ting

You don't need kids to get papers, maybe he liked her or something crazy like that.

Like when kaygee said "If there were more people like you then people like me wouldn't exist"

Well if every black person followed her way of thinking black people as a race wouldn't exist

Pro dilution lol

It's not my way of thinking, I'm not all for mixing the races just because of who I am but I'm not against it. If you are a black man and you wish to stay within your race then good for you, live your life. This guy is not, he is being racist and extremely shallow.

My mum is black my dad is white, my child will be 3/4 black so I'm not diluting but my cousins child is 1/4 is she right or wrong?

It sounds kinda radical, but i have no problem with mixed people/relationships if they are both of sound mind and are doing it through love. I dislike black people who only date white because they think white is better than them and they are somehow improved/less black because they have a white partner. Conversely though I dont think I could settle down with a white woman completely because of what you just mentioned. I don't want to end up with a grandchild that is 1/4 black. Like I said it sounds a bit controversial/radical but I know I'm going to achieve a lot as a black man and I'd be disappointed if all traces of me had been diluted out in a couple generations and i was just a fairytale on someones mantlepiece.

This there's nuff man like that .

Mixed race people are here, plenty of us. How do we stay true to our race?

Your di lost ones. You gotta pick a side. Or take it to the next level and bring an even more emotional mix to the table. :lol:

What black people do,how black people behave in the fully developed world affects people in the developing world . We should be setting an example because we are lucky to be in a country like england and as black people we actually do have the power to change the developing world but we don't see it . Bloody selfish if you ask me . Don't get me started on black footballers or blacks in power smh

personally i see mixed race people as black but the reality is a lot of you can be whatever you want to be.

Depends how you were brought up generally, my Dad has been around but my Mum and her family are who grew me so im more inclined. If your my Mum is white are your Dad is nowhere to be seen your more than likely gonna be lost. But we all know who's fault that comes down to.

Pro dilution lol

typical mixed race person who identifies themself as black even though brought up by a white parent.

and how are you not "diluting"? oh right, cos u don't count the white part right?

:arrow:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pro dilution lol

typical mixed race person who identifies themself as black even though brought up by a white parent.

and how are you not "diluting"? oh right, cos u don't count the white part right?

:arrow:

firstly shes cearly said she was mainly brought up by a black parent/family. Secondly i think we need to revisit gcse science. see below:

Dilution-concentration_simple_example.jpg

which direction do you think shes going in?

i was in the cafe today. saw a black man come in with his 2 mix race kids... kind of annoyed me for some reason. they sat down and then 10 mins after the mum came in... before she came in, i said to myself, at least let her be sex. she comes in now, looking like a whale'ish, with a middle class type voice.

Papers ting

You don't need kids to get papers, maybe he liked her or something crazy like that.

lol

Pro dilution lol

This

I've dated both Black & non-Black & it's hard to articulate but when you got a BAD Black woman on your arm, it's just a different energy. On my Prince of Zamunda wave, screaming at random people, ''She's my Quuuuueeeeeeeennn....''

Coming-to-America-em17.jpg

I cant CS this enough. The energy is just different.