Pro Black Dons Should I Accept My Dads Soon To Be Wife ?

stacksbranning

i dont want to see you ever complain about discrimination or whatever

anything around those lines is automatically null and void now

always the first to go at white people when youre doin it at the same damn time

Loving your race is discriminating ? COOL

Idiots have been duped into thinking loving your race is discriminating

• Downvote 4

Lol @ this branning guy, top waste man! Guy has been looking up to them confused & racist asian people.

Dumb twat!

Guy cares not for his dads happiness. Guys a c*nt!

So giving birth to someone automatically makes you 1 a good person and 2 right ?

Whats wrong with him taking my views into account ?

He is a very successful black businessman and imo he should be alert to whats happening in the his community

Certain things can't keep on happening , and happening , and happening . Dont give an ess about whether you are family

If more black people had the bollox big enough to be like me wouldn't be in this mess

Respect is a two way thing .

Its you are either with me or against me

• Downvote 2

If there were more people like you then people like me wouldn't exist (and that would be disastrous). You live a sad life from when you can't accept a good person because of the colour of their skin, you carry the same devil as any other racist.

SAY IT LOUDER, SISTER... SAY IT LOUDER.

If there were more people like you then people like me wouldn't exist (and that would be disastrous). You live a sad life from when you can't accept a good person because of the colour of their skin, you carry the same devil as any other racist.

Ive got no beef with you but bwoy . There ain't nothing wrong with preserving your culture . Nothing atall

And to everyone calling me "evil" and "the devil" believe me if i saw someone from another race , getting attacked (and this is ANY race) to the point that they are going to meet their death i would be very quick to get involved .

If i saw a woman from another race being raped i would also be very quick to get involved but if loving your race and wanting to preserve your culture because we have it harder means that you are "evil" we seriously live in an effed up world

culture is a mirage

so youre black, well done

show me the degree you got to pass this exam to become black?

its a f*ckin lottery, dont act like its anything else

going at people just cause they have less melanin than you, f*ckin pathetic

theres nothing wrong with celebrating it, everyone does, but your mind is f*ckin clouded with bullshit

• Upvote 1

lol@ the 13 coons and daemons who negged him

fathers you cant choose

step mums you can,

and he wants to. about having to accept the person your dad wants to marry,, since when?

and its not racist for a whitey to not want his daughter or son to marry a non white

however bcos they are daemons you will hear them give racist reasons...thats the difference.

• Downvote 2

see youre another doughnut

there was a topic here about the guy who beat up his daughters black boyfriend, find me those that said it wasnt racist and ill show you theyre idiots

i paid the article little interest. it could be media hype, im little concerned. not wanting to marry any race or culture outside of your own is perfectly human and fine. it could be theres no particular reason except that the parents just wanted to keep their family white. thats not racist in any sense. while some of them wouldn't want a non white bcos of their inherent racism and acceptance of stereotypes. big difference

Tbh the fact that A woman is black may not be the sole reason to qualify her for being your step mum

In my eyes I don't feel all that and openly a cept her as dads gf and not stepmun, regardless of race

What you're doin though is basing your view on her skin colour rather than her character

I personally do believe races should go for same/similar races but not as an ideal but rather a guide to compatibility and maintaining aspects of culture and ethnic exclusivity

However what you're doing is kind of racist

see youre another doughnut

there was a topic here about the guy who beat up his daughters black boyfriend, find me those that said it wasnt racist and ill show you theyre idiots

i paid the article little interest. it could be media hype, im little concerned. not wanting to marry any race or culture outside of your own is perfectly human and fine. it could be theres no particular reason except that the parents just wanted to keep their family white. thats not racist in any sense. while some of them wouldn't want a non white bcos of their inherent racism and acceptance of stereotypes. big difference

yeah he wouldnt marry a non black, i dont care about that, everyone has preferences youre right.

what i have a problem with is him stopping communication with his dad because the wwoman he's with is not black

or not even speaking to her when she experienced a family tragedy

thats a d*ckhead tbh, dont try and pass it off as anything else.

having a preference is one thing, every single person does, being a d*ckhead is a compeltely different thing, its not even like she was horrible to him or said stuff to him/about him, he just refuses to have anything to do with her cause of her melanin level

Tbh the fact that A woman is black may not be the sole reason to qualify her for being your step mum

In my eyes I don't feel all that and openly a cept her as dads gf and not stepmun, regardless of race

What you're doin though is basing your view on her skin colour rather than her character

I personally do believe races should go for same/similar races but not as an ideal but rather a guide to compatibility and maintaining aspects of culture and ethnic exclusivity

However what you're doing is kind of racist

lol make your mind up. so if people go by your own "guide" isnt it STILL going to be based on race/skin colour? stop sugar coating it.

he said he was disappointed in me because i should have phoned her to see how she was because she is "family" .

Most of you know my views and what i am about but surely if accept this is will have to say bye bye to all the black community talk ?

first point i've quoted - this PISSES ME OFF. I decide who's my family, not anyone else. if she's his girl, she's his girl, fair enough, but he shouldn't be telling You she's family - that's for You to decide for You

2nd point - You can continue preaching Your community talk to whoever is willing, You just leave Your dad out of it now. Don't see how Your dad's wedding has to change Your views - You have Your views and he has his.

if anything the part of Your OP that let me down the most is You saying You're cool with her, and Your only issue being the race.

II doesn't have to mean the end of Your relationship with him. Just say You're not accepting of the wedding, You don't want to be part of it, and You'd like to still have alone father son time. If he knows it's down to Your racism it's up to him how he deals with it. if anything if You're racist toward his fiancee, he should prefer You not at the wedding.

• Downvote 1

Lol @ this branning guy, top waste man! Guy has been looking up to them confused & racist asian people.

Dumb twat!

Guy cares not for his dads happiness. Guys a c*nt!

So giving birth to someone automatically makes you 1 a good person and 2 right ?

Whats wrong with him taking my views into account ?

He is a very successful black businessman and imo he should be alert to whats happening in the his community

Certain things can't keep on happening , and happening , and happening . Dont give an ess about whether you are family

If more black people had the bollox big enough to be like me wouldn't be in this mess

Respect is a two way thing .

Its you are either with me or against me

I understand where you are coming from but your dad is what? late 40's 50's?

Cut the guy some slack man people that age can't be as choosy or have them kinda standards and ideals as a young person or they will die lonely, you just want companionship at that age and the opportunities for happiness aren't as abundant as when you were younger.

• Upvote 1

Stacks looks up to certain asian communities, ones that are so nosey, racist and a community that like to disgrace peoples names if they dont follow their backwards cultural traditions, which are against the religions they follow.

If stacks thinks that is good, fare enough. Just proves he is even more of a c*nt.

If his dad ends up having mixed raced babies with this woman, you will not see them as fam? f*ck off.

• Downvote 2

Stacks looks up to certain asian communities, ones that are so nosey, racist and a community that like to disgrace peoples names if they dont follow their backwards cultural traditions, which are against the religions they follow.

If stacks thinks that is good, fare enough. Just proves he is even more of a c*nt.

If his dad ends up having mixed raced babies with this woman, you will not see them as fam? f*ck off.

You go on like you know so much about my life yet you know almost nothing .

When did i mention anything about asians ?