Disciplining Children

Ashman

If you're not going to argue within reason then ill treat you like E.A.S.E

Clearly stoning is not an acceptable form of parenting

When the child dies you lose IMO

Dunno if you agree but yh

Lookit Mr

You can sit there and act like im some form of d*ck head or what ever you think.

But Im raising a 2yr old child right now and everytime I take him to his activities/ Gymboree/football he is complimented on his outgoingness and his manners they tell me he is a delight to have around and hes just wonderful So I cant be doing that sh*t a job with my parenting skills and Im bloody proud of my lil man hes only just turned 2 and reaching 3yr old milestones so sit there and judge me all u want its easy ur behind ya computer screen.

• Downvote 1

Yeah I can straight up understand (not condone) how a man bounces on the kid.

Think of one of them one-night stands you have had or drawn from a club somewhere, imagine if you got her pregnant?

Lol

It takes a very responsable person to want that for the rest of their life

Much easier to just duck out, then come back around 15 when the youte is ripe for the plucking

nope

id still do it, thats my f*ckin blood, no matter the situation i couldnt abandon, even if i was the most broke person on earth with nothing to offer or the busiest person ever

sh*t like that would eat me up differently

Yeah I can straight up understand (not condone) how a man bounces on the kid.

Think of one of them one-night stands you have had or drawn from a club somewhere, imagine if you got her pregnant?

Lol

It takes a very responsable person to want that for the rest of their life

Much easier to just duck out, then come back around 15 when the youte is ripe for the plucking

nope

id still do it, thats my f*ckin blood, no matter the situation i couldnt abandon, even if i was the most broke person on earth with nothing to offer or the busiest person ever

sh*t like that would eat me up differently

l.jpg

I had intended this post to be about what if you beat one of these tings and got them pregnant......I then really got a craving to beat the one on the right

SHET

She'd be warm

What's happened to me

(visits biggirlclub.com)

theyre all the same on the inside, i wouldnt decide whether to see my kid based on what the chick looked like

if she was good enough to go through, then i must stay

Lol bro thats why it's called go through, THROUGH, it indicates an exit

It's like a bank robbery, you get in and you get out

If you linger to long, or if you are sloppy, you could be looking at 18+ years to life

Don't get me wrong what you are suggesting is the correct thing, and what I would regrettably do myself if I ever got a yak pregnant

But I can understand why guys wouldn't wanna do so