This forum

Dan.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FaZe
signature control so while im at work i dont have my boss seeing a can of 7up coming out a skets batty
Already running..Check My Controls, Board Settings.

You know when you move the cursor over a topic title instead of showing the date and time can't it show a preview (paragraph or 1st few lines) of what's within the topic?Think thas a good feature still...you can tell something is waste before entering.
Faze is this possible?We aint gettin much feedback on the feedback we're giving.

Guest FaZe
Yeh I like that feature as well. Only thing I liked about that new rwd..
swifties adding bare sh*t daily so it prob can be done.... most changes are done in the early hours tho.see what he says when he logs on.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

I find it hard to see which topics I've viewed.So make that clearer.Add the stars like the forum Index or something.Also make it have Flash and be able to Embed. biggrin.gif *Switches to default skin*

Guest Seriouss
Just made you a friend wanted to see what it does. Not sure I understnad tho lol, does it jus show u who's online?
I made you my friend too!And I left you a comment.Who needs myspace when we have vip2space?

People your thoughts are not being ignored..There's a lot of things goin on in the background. This post is being read on a daily.& any viable changes will be made. Don't forget this is the people's forum after all.So what would happen if we wasnt listening to the people & going from there?

theres too many colours, and they dont go togetherred yellow and blue for example. i dont think you should have all three, just 1.grey works with black, also if the quick reply was just there, without having to click
The blue will be tweaked a bit. But what red are you talking bout? The one in quote?Also as for the quick reply. You can do this yourself now in your CONTROL PANEL.Board Settings -->> Posting Settings -->> and change Open Fast Reply automatically when available? to Yes.Simple tings...

The blue will be tweaked a bit. But what red are you talking bout? The one in quote?Also as for the quick reply. You can do this yourself now in your CONTROL PANEL.Board Settings -->> Posting Settings -->> and change Open Fast Reply automatically when available? to Yes.Simple tings...
personally i like the blueid have it black grey and blue - with different shades etc like it is nowuntitledro3.th.jpgbut i think theres too many colours here, i'm one of those less is more guys where designs are concerned

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

You should make a sticky with all the changes you make. Just edit it when you make a new one. Just so we know what's going on. Seeing as this is the people's forum. biggrin.gif.

this is minorbut you know the page numbers near the thread title is there a way you can change so it says all the numbers instead of for example 123-->10if you cant never mind
Its already like that...Have a look on the whatever forum index at topics like that slewage topic and see the page links..Come on you coders.. I'm waiting a HEX code for quote... Show me what colour you would want.