How to Free Bet

Sub_Zero

I'm making about £40 an hour and not really investing masses amount of energy into it.

you can actually make unlimited money from this people, anyone whose chasing paper this should be the only thread on this forum for you

certified can make 100% unlimited daily earnings from this

will cop a tvjonny chain within 2/3 months and post pics, snm

Peck if you're thinking about using numerous usernames and cards remember to change your address. 

I'm making about £40 an hour and not really investing masses amount of energy into it.

you can actually make unlimited money from this people, anyone whose chasing paper this should be the only thread on this forum for you

Peck if you're thinking about using numerous usernames and cards remember to change your address. 

Got a network of people to use, they pay me 25% of monthly earnings and a one off 100, all is sworn in secrecy, making my own illuminati.

might aswell delete the thread now a lie other people need to stay locked out

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just clocked once i can put enough in my exchange account to cover the exposure i can literally make 500+ off each race

Sounds like you've blown the roof off this sh*t and surpassed what I knew on the subject. I don't think I'm actually intelligent enough to make it work with horses but if you could PM me a few races you're backing and the details that would be much appreciated! 

see the problem with this is that your winnings are just numbers in the on the screen

when you go to make a withdrawal we will see what happens

good idea in theory but the bookies pay people a lot of money to stop guys doing this

see the problem with this is that your winnings are just numbers in the on the screen

when you go to make a withdrawal we will see what happens

good idea in theory but the bookies pay people a lot of money to stop guys doing this

You haven't read any of the links posted have you? You obviously check the terms & conditions of each free bet. What you will then find is 95% of the free bets which are below £50 only require you to stake the full amount once which you can guarantee you'll gain on using the methods mentioned in this thread. The free bets for £50 or above require 4 bets usually so you can decide to use them or not.

pay by paysafe neteller or ukash......lol

This shit fully dont work, flopped my months wages and done

What happen lol ?

what happened to unlimited funds certy :lol:

Sigh, check back at my previous example.

If you don't think it's 'certy' read this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2010/jul/24/free-bets-bookies but don't use the websites it provides because they are out of date.

When have I ever lied about anything? I'm just trying to show some other people how I've made a bit of cash, there is zero gain for me. The best advice I can give you is to not go diving in if you only half know what you're doing. You need to know the math and what it means to 'lay' a bet. Then all you're doing is taking advantage of bookies free bet offers.

• Upvote 1

Woodpecker I thought you was onto something but obviously not. My first post explains exactly what to do in the most simple terms I could find.

1. Pick a betting company with a good free bet offer.

2. Check terms and conditions to keep your mind at ease.

3. Look for odds on a win and a lay which are similar. So Liverpool vs Chelsea for instance at 1.25 / 1.28 home win.

4. Bet on Liverpool to win for a stake which depends on the free bet offer, for instance £25. Then lay the bet off over on Betfair.

5. Wait for the match. Now either you will have £50 in the first bookie with the free bet offer or £50 over at Betfair.

6. Now use the free bet you get from the bookies, repeat 3 upto 4.

7. Cash out and profit.

8. Find new bookies with a new free bet offer and profit.