Those little things..

2themax

people who see im kinda built now and start asking shit like

can i hit the gym with you

or

so whats your training program man?

one guy just split up with his girl and was in a bad way so i told him yeah man come tomorrow 7pm.  he never showed up and never even contacted me whatsoever.   no explanation at the time or after.  seen him a week later at the gym and hes saying "when you next coming man"

fuck off.

• Upvote 1

people who see im kinda built now and start asking shit like

can i hit the gym with you

or

so whats your training program man?

one guy just split up with his girl and was in a bad way so i told him yeah man come tomorrow 7pm.  he never showed up and never even contacted me whatsoever.   no explanation at the time or after.  seen him a week later at the gym and hes saying "when you next coming man"

fuck off.

i say/do that as a conversational tool incase i see someone... i say that then i duck and wrap up the convo with no intention on seeing them at that designated day/time... i ask to avoid them

par

i remember one time when i was in the gym, was slyly packed and there was this one slightly roided guy with the belt and arm straps walkin around like he's the boss

doin mad weights and i was casually doin dumbells

he went on the bench, put on mad weights as usual

did like 3 reps and got stuck under the weight on his neck and started shouting for someone to help him

made me feel better about my 10kg dumbells still

• Upvote 3

i remember one time when i was in the gym, was slyly packed and there was this one slightly roided guy with the belt and arm straps walkin around like he's the boss

doin mad weights and i was casually doin dumbells

he went on the bench, put on mad weights as usual

did like 3 reps and got stuck under the weight on his neck and started shouting for someone to help him

made me feel better about my 10kg dumbells still

Lol