Dont Care if You Wouldnt I WOULD!!!

Numero001

well what you said means jack sh*t because you can not explain yourselfits like me calling you a d*ckhead who spends to much time on msn chatting to strange girls and then comes on the forum posting your convos because you have gained some sort of kick from talkin to internet weird slags .......................... but oh wait you do actually do that, biggrin.gif
LOLDEADED.

well what you said means jack sh*t because you can not explain yourselfits like me calling you a d*ckhead who spends to much time on msn chatting to strange girls and then comes on the forum posting your convos because you have gained some sort of kick from talkin to internet weird slags .......................... but oh wait you do actually do that, biggrin.gif
:D :D :D CHEEEZ

he's a lil camp heard he's gayand most gyal ur age look at sum1 a lil younger down the line lmfao
Nah he aint gay, he loves Black women from what I hear
i've never seen him with a woman part from the ones he works with on his show
So you dont know he was mashing out sexy Sinitta?And he's with that Tracey Seymour I think her name is. She used to host Xtra Factor on ITV4 and swear she used to model in Littlewoods mag. She aint Black but I've heard he loves Black women

Ooh I used to have a repeat sex dream about taking advantage of some sexy geek.
durtty your time
? Seen.
lool, ego is far from gay, don't try it
he's a lil camp heard he's gayand most gyal ur age look at sum1 a lil younger down the line lmfao
So you dont know he was mashing out sexy Sinitta?And he's with that Tracey Seymour I think her name is. She used to host Xtra Factor on ITV4 and swear she used to model in Littlewoods mag. She aint Black but I've heard he loves Black women
and yeah, i heard about that stillhe gets ratings like david seaman

Terri Seymour. Used to be on Wheel of Fortune..