Dont Care if You Wouldnt I WOULD!!!

Numero001

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but I saw this woman on that Christmas program today and she just gave me some instant Sunday morning boner4894_2.jpgLeslie Garrett. Her cleavage was perfect and she had on some thick rimmied glasses and had that sexy teacher look down to a T like the letter

^ lil wayne reminds me of a crocadile.Anyhow ,steve macdonald in coronation street , his face expressions are just classic. i know he aint the best of lookers but his humour just attracts the hell out of me. jason grimshaw is a bit of alright to.That guy who used to be in hang time , you know the large guy who has been in the shield and loads of other things,yeeee there is something about him.

^ lil wayne reminds me of a crocadile.Anyhow ,steve macdonald in coronation street , his face expressions are just classic. i know he aint the best of lookers but his humour just attracts the hell out of me. jason grimshaw is a bit of alright to.That guy who used to be in hang time , you know the large guy who has been in the shield and loads of other things,yeeee there is something about him.
spotpre.jpgLOOOOOOOOOL UR A GOON

biggrin.gif and why are you so concerned in my taste of guys ?

who said i was concerned.did u hear me say "oh no im concerned maybe we should get you to a doctor"i said ur a goon.simple.

who said i was concerned.did u hear me say "oh no im concerned maybe we should get you to a doctor"i said ur a goon.simple.
yeye so why im a * goon * ?explain

yeye so why im a * goon * ?explain
coz i said sono explaination neededleave it at that.

well what you said means jack sh*t because you can not explain yourselfits like me calling you a d*ckhead who spends to much time on msn chatting to strange girls and then comes on the forum posting your convos because you have gained some sort of kick from talkin to internet weird slags .......................... but oh wait you do actually do that, biggrin.gif

well what you said means jack sh*t because you can not explain yourselfits like me calling you a d*ckhead who spends to much time on msn chatting to strange girls and then comes on the forum posting your convos because you have gained some sort of kick from talkin to internet weird slags .......................... but oh wait you do actually do that, biggrin.gif
its kl... i understand whats going on herealways.jpg

His arms>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OoH I wish I could make me a perfect man. Ooh *lightbulb* topic idea!!
She would look like Mya, face like TamiaLips like Aaliyah, haircut like NiaWit a twist of Halle, body like JenniferPhysique like Vivica, more soul then ErykahNot to say, bad as BeyonceTypical hood bitch like Mary J, wit aAss like Janet Jackson, not ass like Toni BraxtonTitties like Janet JacksonWit a splash of Stacey Dash, sittin phatIn Prada bags, steppin out the topless jagSkin tone like Ananda, freak bitch like MadonnaWit a lotta Prada, bada like DonnaLegs long like Tyra, and strong like MyaThe perfect bitch jump into flames of fireBrandy mixed wit Monica, body like Veronica, perfect bitchOne of his best tunes