'I feel like a stranger where I live’

Frank.

I've lived in London/UK for less time than this lady here has

but

It's so very easy to see the things she's talking about.

I genuinely feel like the government ought to launch some sort of public information campaign about civilised behaviour.

I have to get into an argument with some inconsiderate uncivilised ethnic pretty much every day. WAIT FOR ME TO GET OFF FIRST YOU c*nt!

Walking from and to my house is like a fucking obstacle course. Yesterday there was a fucking toilet seat, with a kettle and a pot full of cutlery on top of it on the corner.

Last week for the second time in my life I saw a lady squeeze a fucking mattress out of her bedroom window and just dash it outside. It's still there and she doesn't even have front garden, so it's just on the road.

People in Colombia don't behave like that, people respect where they live. 

I guess it's a combination of the fact most people round here don't really see this as home, and the people that did see it as home have been pushed out, so now it's just a place a lot of people stay in but no-one gives a shit about. But surely after years of living here you ought to realise this might as well be your home? 

I don't know but for sure I'm going to be looking for 'better schools' sooner rather than later.

Well said brother.

I've lived in London/UK for less time than this lady here has

but

It's so very easy to see the things she's talking about.

I genuinely feel like the government ought to launch some sort of public information campaign about civilised behaviour.

I have to get into an argument with some inconsiderate uncivilised ethnic pretty much every day. WAIT FOR ME TO GET OFF FIRST YOU c*nt!

Walking from and to my house is like a fucking obstacle course. Yesterday there was a fucking toilet seat, with a kettle and a pot full of cutlery on top of it on the corner.

Last week for the second time in my life I saw a lady squeeze a fucking mattress out of her bedroom window and just dash it outside. It's still there and she doesn't even have front garden, so it's just on the road.

People in Colombia don't behave like that, people respect where they live. 

I guess it's a combination of the fact most people round here don't really see this as home, and the people that did see it as home have been pushed out, so now it's just a place a lot of people stay in but no-one gives a shit about. But surely after years of living here you ought to realise this might as well be your home? 

I don't know but for sure I'm going to be looking for 'better schools' sooner rather than later.

If the government were to do some campaign about uncivilised behaviour theyd have their hands full with white scum from up north, they can start with stoke then branch out.

Just because you're 'brown' and your best friend is chinese doesn't give you the right to talk wicked like that  - banter my back foot

it's people like you who actually make it hard for everyone else. You don't fit in to the white british category but you use all their racist rhetoric - why? it's embarrassing 

I understand that some people come here and don't integrate and abuse the system but so do people who are born here

there are the same types of people across all communities

Using racist rhetoric would be walking around calling out indians/pakistanis as pakis and treating people differently - which I don't.

Why have you got this bee in your fucking bonnet about trying to call me racist? About "I make it hard".

Last time I checked, white british didn't have the monopoly on racial slurs - get out your house for fucks sake.

We're talking about ethnicities, and IMMIGRANTS to this country that don't integrate but have made the fucking leap to come here. Everyone knows there are white british scumbags rinsing the system just as badly but this is a completely different topic.

Instead of trying to take shots about an unrelated issue because you took offense to me using a fucking racial slur, recognize the fact we are actually in agreement.

• Downvote 1