fao christians/catholics do u eat pork??

Kim

Muslims seem to follow the fundamentals more than christians, ie prayers, pilgrimage, fasting etc

That's discipline, Islam is more disciplined than Christianity but what's the point when Muslims will lock their families off for marrying Muslims from the wrong country?

My Paki boy was telling me how his dads family used to treat his mum.

They used to make her eat upstairs with the 2 little ones while the dad and the rest of the family ate downstairs round the table.

Stories like that ain't even uncommon.

I think most people miss the point of religion tbh.

The fundamentals are love/harmony and not talking bad or doing bad to your fellow man.

In that way you worship God, not by talking bad and then fasting well.

• Upvote 2

Muslims seem to follow the fundamentals more than christians, ie prayers, pilgrimage, fasting etc

That's discipline, Islam is more disciplined than Christianity but what's the point when Muslims will lock their families off for marrying Muslims from the wrong country?

My Paki boy was telling me how his dads family used to treat his mum.

They used to make her eat upstairs with the 2 little ones while the dad and the rest of the family ate downstairs round the table.

Stories like that ain't even uncommon.

I think most people miss the point of religion tbh.

The fundamentals are love/harmony and not talking bad or doing bad to your fellow man.

In that way you worship God, not by talking bad and then fasting well.

ur mixing up religion with culture here, asians arent a reflection of islam, u will see similar traits in hindus and sikhs from that part of the world, all of which would never be seen in say north africa.

The 2nd point i agree with, first and foremost we should be good people and do no bad to our fellow man and then work on the finer points of the religion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1