fao christians/catholics do u eat pork??

Kim

Just no...I can't stand when people want to quote and take scripture out of context to support their own (often misguided) ideas/beliefs.

If you are Christian, then you believe the fact that Jesus brought a New Covenant that did away with the Old Law and everything has been made clean by His blood

You have come to Jesus, the one who mediates the new covenant between God and people, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks of forgiveness instead of crying out for vengeance like the blood of Abel. 

Hebrews 12:24

If a Christian doesn't feel a way to eat something, then you should just leave them to it. No one is in a position to judge

So don't let anyone condemn you for what you eat or drink, or for not celebrating certain holy days or new moon ceremonies or Sabbaths.

Colossians 2:16

Plus this, historically speaking..plenty of dietary wisdom contained in the Bible

apparently

most of this stuff is because they didnt know how to cook pig properly

so it would cause a lot of illness

so they dropped it in the bible verse

as a way to keep us safe

but we got the pork cooking tekkers down now

so i shall nyam my spare ribs at lunch today

Christianity is just crap anyway, always contradicting itself, thus why I don't follow it anymore. But it is forbidden. 

Lol at you..you seem simple anyway.. but can you show me something that overrides what I stated please?

How do you conclude that it is forbidden? 

New Test + Old Test, contradiction to a tee.

I really dont understand the concept of a new testament, surely the original word of god is the one that should be followed not a later edited version?

I guess its irrelevant anyway as a fully practising christian is rare to find these days, most 'christians' dont even seem to follow the new testament properly either.

Actually the closest ive seen to a practising christian is the egyptian coptics, they seem to take their christianity seriously.

Most Muslims I know are hypocrites tbh.

I really dont understand the concept of a new testament, surely the original word of god is the one that should be followed not a later edited version?

I guess its irrelevant anyway as a fully practising christian is rare to find these days, most 'christians' dont even seem to follow the new testament properly either.

Actually the closest ive seen to a practising christian is the egyptian coptics, they seem to take their christianity seriously.

Most Muslims I know are hypocrites tbh.

and how many is that? 3 out of 1 billion?

everyone is a hypocrite, religious or not, fact is christians seem to practise the least out of the 3 major religions. The biggest mockery for me is how certain people attend church. Even the religions where they worship cow and things with 8 arms, the people go in their house of god dressed modestly and act respectful.

Anyway i dont even wanna get into some religious debate today just waiting for football start. 

lol at pork being unclean

lol at pork being nasty

lol at not eating pork

LOL @ eating that dutty meat, them scummy people food.

reminds me of when Thun was complaining about Fluoride being put in by the gov to kill us all and we should avoid it, while doing coke at the weekend and smoking weed daily

my boy in prison doing ipp told me u shudnt use toothpaste coz of the bicarbonate of soda/flouride that "government" or whoever puts in it... it rots ur teeth etc etc

he had a book on it... his whole cell was a reading haven.

dnt b stupid floruide is good for ur teeth...thts y americans generally have good teeth

we dnt get it in our water i think we should

lmao

see if anyone else posted that everyone would think you're a troll, you are without a doubt the least intelligent person on here, that's the reason everyone knows your deadly serious when you post idiotic comments

u give muslims a bad name if thts how u roll

i dont claim to b part of any relegion in fact i choose to live my life the way i want answering to myself only

n woodz still took ur money though didnt I u hardly won any hands i had to let u win a few hands so i cud entice u in wen i switched up my game n everythin u was sayin in poker thread i thought u was good ur chattin sh*t  mate asual

Most humans are hypocrites

Hell I preach to people to do things I half the time cba to do

like banging black girls/black guys shud be wiv black girls

i give "advice" i cant say what should or should not be done, just when someone asks me shit, ill say what i believe to be good, even though i may not necessarily do it 100% of the time

kinda thing

Just no...I can't stand when people want to quote and take scripture out of context to support their own (often misguided) ideas/beliefs.

If you are Christian, then you believe the fact that Jesus brought a New Covenant that did away with the Old Law and everything has been made clean by His blood

You have come to Jesus, the one who mediates the new covenant between God and people, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks of forgiveness instead of crying out for vengeance like the blood of Abel. 

Hebrews 12:24

If a Christian doesn't feel a way to eat something, then you should just leave them to it. No one is in a position to judge

So don't let anyone condemn you for what you eat or drink, or for not celebrating certain holy days or new moon ceremonies or Sabbaths.

Colossians 2:16

Plus this, historically speaking..plenty of dietary wisdom contained in the Bible

apparently

most of this stuff is because they didnt know how to cook pig properly

so it would cause a lot of illness

so they dropped it in the bible verse

as a way to keep us safe

but we got the pork cooking tekkers down now

so i shall nyam my spare ribs at lunch today

Christianity is just crap anyway, always contradicting itself, thus why I don't follow it anymore. But it is forbidden. 

Lol at you..you seem simple anyway.. but can you show me something that overrides what I stated please?

How do you conclude that it is forbidden? 

New Test + Old Test, contradiction to a tee.

It's not a contradiction, more of a follow on, and there's many ways in which the Bible can be taken and read, for an occasion. By this I mean, historically (in which it would be wise for you to study in context with other historical sources) spiritually (which only set people seem to understand but ho hum because even that is stated) and morally, for example, which is what most seem to do and for wisdom.

But you can go way back into the OT and see where it was prophesied throughout that Jesus/Yeshuah would be the one to come and reconcile.

Oh, and I noticed how you didn't show me your conviction on pork being forbidden, but it's ok.

Spiritually speaking, NT isn't an edited word of God, His original Word will always stand.

The problem here is that some are seeing OT and NT as two completely separate things, when really they aren't (at least not to me)

But as I said above it's more of a follow on from that prophesied throughout the OT and focuses more on the life of Jesus and the building of the Body of Christ.

---- Romans 3:20 For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are. 21 But now God has shown us a way to be made right with him without keeping the requirements of the law, as was promised in the writings of Moses and the prophets long ago. 22 We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are.

&

---- Romans 3:19 Obviously, the law applies to those to whom it was given, for its purpose is to keep people from having excuses, and to show that the entire world is guilty before God

&

---- Acts 13:38 "Brothers, listen! We are here to proclaim that through this man Jesus there is forgiveness for your sins. 39 Everyone who believes in him is declared right with God-something the law of Moses could never do. 40 Be careful! Don't let the prophets' words apply to you.

• Upvote 1

u give muslims a bad name if thts how u roll

i dont claim to b part of any relegion in fact i choose to live my life the way i want answering to myself only

n woodz still took ur money though didnt I u hardly won any hands i had to let u win a few hands so i cud entice u in wen i switched up my game n everythin u was sayin in poker thread i thought u was good ur chattin sh*t  mate asual

lol real spit your character is jokes, so jokes every time you write :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Christianity In western Europe has been replaced by capitalism where money is the god.

• Upvote 1

I guess its irrelevant anyway as a fully practising christian is rare to find these days

A fully practising anything is rare to find these days.

Most religious people are full of shit and badmind with constant hateful crap coming out of their mouths regarding other people including their own friends and family.

Some of the most loving, honest humanitarians I've ever met are not even religious.

Jima, imnothim already posted what was needed. Christianity is some "we make it up as we go along to suit us" religion. Look how the Christians are trying to make homosexuals acceptable. Eating pork is another example. It's a myth.

Well I and no other Christian I know is making anything up as we go along or trying to 'make homosexuals' acceptable. We aren't even religious in ourselves but we know our Word and do our utmost to live by and uphold it. The generalisations don't cause your point to sit with me. Neither does using eating pork as an example because you still haven't shown where you came up with your conviction on that.