Virgin £15 a month unlimited deal

Guest chap44uns

will switch

can i change the number every month tho?

Guy claims to be "muslim" yet still on the "grind." You're an example with why I take no person who claims to be religious, seriously.

If he says he's muslim don't mean he's claiming to be religious

He's got belief in the faith..maybe does bad shit still but tru say the niggas human

Don't judge ppl judge your own actions

Guest chap44uns

I'm on a 24 month 02 contract

Don't no y I took it out musta been high

37.00 a month unltd calls text 1gb Internet

Yes 1gb wtf

My old contract was unlimited but under the fair usage terms they wud slow my sh*t daaan

:rofl:

will switch

can i change the number every month tho?

Guy claims to be "muslim" yet still on the "grind." You're an example with why I take no person who claims to be religious, seriously.

not sayin i am or not but where did i say 'grind' and if i did say 'grind' what does tht mean?

/

what does tht have to do with me being religious?

u = autistic

even on an online forum u have trouble grasping concepts/relating to ppl/making 'friends'

autism 101

I have no autism. You are a waste man. You hypocrite "religious" guy. You spoke about alcohol, yet claim to be religious. You sell drugs, yet claim to be religious, you are a waste of space and contribute to the decay of society, yet you claim to be religious. You are not attempting to be a good human being.

Allow you, you don't believe in what you claim to be. Just put your hands up and admit that you are a loser.

To begin with, autism will affect how an autistic person relates to other people.This is because they cannot understand the intricacies of social behavior. As such, they cannot empathize with others

Autistic adults will also show some obsessive behavior. One of the signs of autism in adults is that they may be obsessed with a subject or object.

FACK

Di online diagnosis

It's certi

To begin with, autism will affect how an autistic person relates to other people.This is because they cannot understand the intricacies of social behavior. As such, they cannot empathize with others

Autistic adults will also show some obsessive behavior. One of the signs of autism in adults is that they may be obsessed with a subject or object.

OHHHHHHH SHIT 

CONFIRMED (no pun)

guy is defo autisitc

he is OBSSESSSED with rwd 

wow 

feel a lil bit sorry for him now