I wish we could all see what each other looks like

kerser

hiding behind the glare isnt as bad as hiding behind someone elses pic (chapps) or hiding behind failed wit (gray fox aka dollar), 

but its close.

mate. ive said before. i dont want no trouble.

ur thinking of the sun bro

Whipe the dust your dead crt monitor bro its causing the glare.

/

@Yoshie... You went sheff uni aswell didnt you? We have probably crossed paths a few times

i had a dream that Apple introduced an iPad mini at a launch, wasnt Steve Jobs, bt some random guy, nt even the other guy who started Apple was a nice small size kinda like the galaxy, then everyone, news, blogs etc started quoting Steve Jobs when he said the iPad was the perfect size n Galaxy was too small SMH, so f*ckin neeky, how can i dream about a product launch?

• Upvote 2

Guest chap44uns

LOL @ MGEEZ

Everyday I burn this dusty fool with bars and he comes back with nothingness based on nothing.

na bro u dnt burn anyone with anything 

ur a big man who TRIES to bully people on the internet yet is too shook to even show a pic

end of the day u were engaged to emma and u were telling malika u wanted to move in with her and make her wifey

came out of jail in an fcuk jumper two weeks later was cruising in the evoque whilst u wewre sitting here tryna pretend ur an intellectual bare knuckle boxer who works for nasa whilst doing freelance work for the cps

f*ck outta here u fantasist

DUST.

ye im mad

:rofl:

fuckin ell

di outbarst