Top Boy - Ashley Walters & Kano - Channel 4

Niall Ferguson

Guest phonecharger

dont get why all the lightskinned youts in this are live

i aint never met a lightskin yout with a mohican and a star tattoo that was about anything yet

sd

fs

ds

c

z

cx

c

just watched the ep

was very good. im feeling this very , very realistic along with bullet boy . asher d seems to be the common denominator

kano is surprisingly doing well

the little black boy is a decent actor as well.

feel sorry for hackney youts that place is a shtihole. waay too many estates must be peak to be young male and black round therre

theres derelict estates and poverty but they can build a multimillion pound shopping centre and luxury apartments less than a couple miles away :/

Anyone remember this film?

45ba22dd8229fe1d7d60bbc7baff2884_view.jpg

The writer of Top Boy must have. White boy and black boy who get involved as drug runners. They also have a pitbull they look after together that gets killed.

This drama is just an amagalmation of scenes from other stuff, I've clocked bare 'borrowed' scenes already

What like when rebore cutty ask them to leave gem and Kane puts the strap to his head bit like the wire when the real cutty said to Michael to come with him and his boys shot him ib the leg.

John hear what u are saying when u walk around hackney nothing but blocks and cops patrolling them comes like a prison in a way. Sometimes when I look at it. William hill and ladbrokes everywhere with the off licence next door to each one place is desighned to keep the poor people down

just watched the ep

was very good. im feeling this very , very realistic along with bullet boy . asher d seems to be the common denominator

feel sorry for hackney youts that place is a shtihole. waay too many estates must be peak to be young male and black round therre

theres derelict estates and poverty but they can build a multimillion pound shopping centre and luxury apartments less than a couple miles away :/

hackney isnt a shithole, far from it. and the poverty is far more mental than real.

and somalian stop talking shit about feds patrolling etc. no wonder hackney banned them

cos u lot are gtting foolishly hyped about estates.

• Upvote 2

There are some nice parts in hackney victoria park, shorditch, stokey and dalston now it's been regenerated and allot of the scallywags have been moved to barking. And dagenham and Enfield.

So I am talking shit open your eyes look at the estates look at all the burglar bars CCTV's shit is like a jail mentality out there that is why we have people with fucked outlooks on life police are patrolling stopping people chatting shit being provocative how do I know this because I live in this shit hole. Are you blind walk up any main road and count the bookies and I bet within a 3 shop radius there is an off licence open your eyes you mug.

• Upvote 1

There are some nice parts in hackney victoria park, shorditch, stokey and dalston now it's been regenerated and allot of the scallywags have been moved to barking. And dagenham and Enfield.

So I am talking shit open your eyes look at the estates look at all the burglar bars CCTV's shit is like a jail mentality out there that is why we have people with fucked outlooks on life police are patrolling stopping people chatting shit being provocative how do I know this because I live in this shit hole. Are you blind walk up any main road and count the bookies and I bet within a 3 shop radius there is an off licence open your eyes you mug.

You need to get your money up and get out instead of dancing around like a prat in grime raves,

• Upvote 1

I have a career what I am training for already mate once qualified I can work anywhere in the world. I meet people with that mentality all the time telling me I should move to woodford, Essex, Surrey, Kent, west etc I think it defeats the purpose to just up and leave but then people say you can not bring up your kids in hackney etc not looking to have any for now any how.

As for me dancing around like a prick in a grime rave do I have a smile on my face? So why should I conform to ideal love the life you live live the life you love mate

• Upvote 5

I have a career what I am training for already mate once qualified I can work anywhere in the world. I meet people with that mentality all the time telling me I should move to woodford, Essex, Surrey, Kent, west etc I think it defeats the purpose to just up and leave but then people say you can not bring up your kids in hackney etc not looking to have any for now any how.

As for me dancing around like a prick in a grime rave do I have a smile on my face? So why should I conform to ideal love the life you live live the life you love mate

What is the purpose tho? The best way to help the poor is not to become one of them. You need to move out forget about all this defeats the purpose bullshit, when I was growing up in pecky I couldn’t concentrate, gunshots ringing of by the silly youtes, sirens, always some domestic violence drama on the estate – like you say constant police on your back, FUCK THAT.

I will say again get out now, you’ll feel better for it and wake up with a clear mind making you more prepared for your career

• Downvote 2

just watched the ep

hackney isnt a shithole, far from it. and the poverty is far more mental than real.

and somalian stop talking shit about feds patrolling etc. no wonder hackney banned them

cos u lot are gtting foolishly hyped about estates.

how can this guy say hackney is not a shithole loooool

2nd worst borough to live in the UK