Partners and their friends

PascalMoriarty

I cant be f*cking with women who are influenced by their friends

you are implying there are women out there who arent influenced by there friends..?

A woman with a mind of their own

Surely God still creates them

He does

But there's only a few and they're scattered around the planet like dragon balls

Good luck to everyone trying to find one

• Upvote 5

You need to learn to read between the lines when it comes to friends.

There are some serious d*ckhead girls out there though, mid 20's aswell, not young.

My girl more associates herself with older women, 30's/40's so I'm lucky in that respect.

I remember she went 1 food place with 1 mid 20's girl she met from work.

Sadie Ama must have walked in and this girl must of been screwing her and talking shit about Sadie tried to move to her man or something, told my girl that girl's a d*ckhead straight up.

My girl was buying some food for me as they were leaving aswell and this girl starts with the "Can't he cook, I dunno why you bother etc..."

She don't roll with her anymore but some real idiotic females out there.

Imo you have to find someone similar to you.. With my ex i hated her friends cuz the way i was brought up i was taught to keep mine and other peoples business to myself and they obviously wernt.. She hated my friends because she was a goody goody and squad A arent.. That ment we had no mutual friends/couples we could do things with and things got boring after a while.. Soon as we broke up her friends her trying to pressure her into slutty behaviour whereas my dons were giving me some real talk, not just running her down like her friends were doing to me and tbh it just made everything easier for me

Imo you have to find someone similar to you.. With my ex i hated her friends cuz the way i was brought up i was taught to keep mine and other peoples business to myself and they obviously wernt.. She hated my friends because she was a goody goody and squad A arent.. That ment we had no mutual friends/couples we could do things with and things got boring after a while.. Soon as we broke up her friends her trying to pressure her into slutty behaviour whereas my dons were giving me some real talk, not just running her down like her friends were doing to me and tbh it just made everything easier for me

LOLWUT

• Upvote 1